Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• n/a

Count the geniuses

Tomorrow, everyone thinks they're a genius because they're going DL while EVERYONE else is watching the Superbowl. "The park will be empty" they say.

Personally I know 15 people going tomorrow, from different walks of life bringing additional people. I've also heard about more friends of a friend going.

Anybody else know these geniuses?

Funny how nobody says "Let's go to the park on a random Sunday in March, the park will be empty then." Oh well, smaller crowds for me then :P
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• We wants the Redhead

Re: Count the geniuses

A moms groups I belong to is planning a family day tomorrow for the same reason. I have a feeling a lot of wives (who are not SB fans) are going to bring their kids and enjoy a day at Disneyland. I know if we lived closer I would go tomorrow with the kids for the above reason....
    Janet
    John 3:16

How is anybody supposed to know the park won't be crowded. Let's face it, not everyone is a hardcore Disney fan, so assuming that the park won't be crowded is not unreasonable. I just think alot of people has let this superiority of knowing how disney works get to their head so much that they have to go to a message board openly mock others. It's really sad, actually. And to the original poster, I hope your friends realize what a great bud you are by making fun of them on a message board.

• n/a

I'm just amazed how everybody believing the same thing can lead in results that are the complete opposite of what they wanted.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Hench View Post
    How is anybody supposed to know the park won't be crowded. Let's face it, not everyone is a hardcore Disney fan, so assuming that the park won't be crowded is not unreasonable. I just think alot of people has let this superiority of knowing how disney works get to their head so much that they have to go to a message board openly mock others. It's really sad, actually. And to the original poster, I hope your friends realize what a great bud you are by making fun of them on a message board.
    I'm making fun of them, becaue I warned them, and they scoffed at me.

So you complain about them on a message board? And you make fun of other guests who just don't know that the parks get crowded on SuperBowl Sunday, Xmas, etc. I mean come on, has this whole AP superiority complex gotten to EVERYONE's heads.

• We wants the Redhead

I think that Demento57 is posting this all in good friendly fun towards his friends. I do not think anyone would want to speak negatively about a friend on a public message board.
    Janet

Quote Originally Posted by Kwgrlup View Post
    I think that Demento57 is posting this all in good friendly fun towards his friends. I do not think anyone would want to speak negatively about a friend on a public message board.
    Hence the sarcastic thread title? If that is friendly towards the people that the post is directed towards then I am Abraham Lincoln.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

My parents were a couple of those geniuses. I remember being in elementary school, and our family of four decided to go because of the amazing fact that *GASP* Disneyland is empty on Super Bowl Sunday. Poor us. Not only was it crowded, but nearly every dad in every family cluster had a radio or portable TV to watch the game on. It was pretty funny, actually!

• We wants the Redhead

Hence the sarcastic thread title? If that is friendly towards the people that the post is directed towards then I am Abraham Lincoln.
    Well, then Abe we hope to see you back in the park soon....
    Janet

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Nice to meet you, Abe. I'm a big fan of the top hat.

• n/a

I'm not complaining! And it's hardly making fun, pointing out a phenomon (sp?) that happens every year. If I came across as a jerk, ok.... that's my style.

And yet again, I'm defending myself in a very pointless argument?

• We wants the Redhead

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    My parents were a couple of those geniuses. I remember being in elementary school, and our family of four decided to go because of the amazing fact that *GASP* Disneyland is empty on Super Bowl Sunday. Poor us. Not only was it crowded, but nearly every dad in every family cluster had a radio or portable TV to watch the game on. It was pretty funny, actually!
    lol...that sounds like somthing my Dad would have done. Still made for a fun day. Crowded or not...
    Janet

• I've got the Disney fever

We were going to go tomorrow also but decided to for the same reason as the OP, everyone thinks it isn't going to be busy so everyone is going to go.

That's why I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow and get some stuff to do around the house, out of all the places Home Depot shouldn't be packed!

• We wants the Redhead

Quote Originally Posted by demento57 View Post
    I'm not complaining! And it's hardly making fun, pointing out a phenomon (sp?) that happens every year. If I came across as a jerk, ok.... that's my style.

And yet again, I'm defending myself in a very pointless argument?
    I get where you are coming from, no need to have to defend yourself.... I would do the same thing to friends and family who I love, but make a choice to go to the park on a busy day, they think will be not crowded...
    Janet

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast