Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • Minion

Bring Back the Disney Villians Shop!!!

OK, here is my formal petition to bring back the Disney Villans Shop!!!

As some of you know they pulled the store and replaced it with a really lame Heraldry Shop that no body goes to any more... I don't like it... And I still want a captain hook coffee mug where the handle is a hook...

Any body with me?
    Last edited by cellarhound; 05-31-2005 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Spelling thanks to deepseadiver who isn't hooked on phonics like I am...
    Check out my other blog:

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    I loved the Villians Shop. I have a framed Villians print over my fireplace, rather I did have one there. It's the last thing I bought there.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• e komo mai

I'm with you. I loved the Villain's shop.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Drive By Cricket Stalking!!!!!!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I'm defiinitely there with you!!!! That was my favorite store in Disneyland, and it's bad enough they closed the store, but they don't even have villains merchandise anywhere else in the park .

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan
    I'm defiinitely there with you!!!! That was my favorite store in Disneyland, and it's bad enough they closed the store, but they don't even have villains merchandise anywhere else in the park .
    The moved some of the inventory to the Bat-en-Rogue... But it is completely devoted to Nightmare Before Christmas... As if the Haunted Mansion is still in Holiday mode...

But I want my villans... You can have your princesses... You can have your fairies... You can have your dwarves... It's all about the bad guys...
    Check out my other blog:

• Minion

I'm really sick of the fact that you can basically buy anything at any location in the park these days. It was so much more fun to go to the different shops and find they sold something completely different and totally awesome.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    I'm really sick of the fact that you can basically buy anything at any location in the park these days. It was so much more fun to go to the different shops and find they sold something completely different and totally awesome.
    Me too, big time

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Yeah, I am tired of the over abundance of light up Buzz Lightyear wands in NOS and Nemo Hats in AL and Pooh Bears in TL... :barf: Thank you...

I want EVIL things... OK, maybe not anything too evil... Like a mug with Eisner's head on it... But, well, you get my point...
    Check out my other blog:

• My laughing place

I would love to see the villians shop come back too. They used to have the wicked witch in a cage that the CM behind the register would turn on. The wicked queen would beg you to open the cage and let her loose. I always thought that AA was so cute.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DsnyFvr
    I would love to see the villians shop come back too. They used to have the wicked witch in a cage that the CM behind the register would turn on. The wicked queen would beg you to open the cage and let her loose. I always thought that AA was so cute.
    OMG I loved that, I scared my little sister and brother both with the witch in the cage, it was wonderful!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Ack. I seriously miss the villains shop. It was the MUST stop by store for me when I was in Fantasyland...was very sad to see it go. It was a welcome change when it was there...absolutely *NO* offense to anyone who likes it, but the overabundance of frilly pink Disney Princess merchandise kinda makes me wanna toss my cookies. xD What can I say? I'm innocent on the outside, but a bad girl at heart.

• An Old Handbag

Amen. Not only do I wish they'd bring back the Villain Shop, I wish they'd stock it with better stuff than they had in it before. When it first opened, it had some pretty creative stuff. Before it closed, it had generic villain stuff like T-shirts will all male or all female characters. Too general! I love the idea of the Hook mug with the hook handle!

• SuperDork

I completely agree! The fun of shopping has been diminished by the lack of store specific items. Don't they realize people like to shop when there are unique things to see. I spend way less money (so my husband prefers it this way) since I know I can get items anywhere. I put off shopping figuring I don't have to buy it now, I'll see it in tons of other shops.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I'm with you. I loved the Villain's shop.
    Oh Gemini that Signature Rocks!! I remeber that one too well.

And yess Bring back the Villans SHOP. Iloved that shop lot of nice stuff Iv'e collected. I'm now collecting the scupltures from Walt Disney collectibles.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast