• Infinitized!

50th Anniversary Souvenir questions

A bunch of souvenir questions:

1) Anybody know if there are any 50th anniversary souvenirs out there yet?

2) If we can't get to Disneyland this year, is there someplace you can order them from?

3) With respect to souvenirs in general, can they be ordered on-line or through snail mail? I'm intersted in maybe getting one of those Indiana Jones 10th anniversary pins and maybe some Star Tours stuff.

4) Does anybody know if Disney will be printing a special 50th anniversary Pictorial Souvenir book? I got a few, one from 1988, one from 1994, and my sister got me one last year that was printed in 2001. The book is around $9.00.
    :confused:

• keep moving forward...

i know that there will be pins featuring pieces of disney attractions (there will be a 20,000 leagues one where they used actual pieces of the porthole to make the pin... this will come out in january as part of the 50 anniversery of the park
    happy hunting!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    A bunch of souvenir questions:

1) Anybody know if there are any 50th anniversary souvenirs out there yet?
    The 50th souvenirs have been available since last summer. As time has passed, more items have become available.
    2) If we can't get to Disneyland this year, is there someplace you can order them from?
    You can always contact the resort directly. They are pretty good about doing phone orders.
    3) With respect to souvenirs in general, can they be ordered on-line or through snail mail? I'm intersted in maybe getting one of those Indiana Jones 10th anniversary pins and maybe some Star Tours stuff.
    This, I am not sure about. Sometimes they offer these type of items through the Disney Store/Catalog/Online, but with the change to Disney Direct, I am not sure if this trend will continue.
    4) Does anybody know if Disney will be printing a special 50th anniversary Pictorial Souvenir book? I got a few, one from 1988, one from 1994, and my sister got me one last year that was printed in 2001. The book is around $9.00.
    :confused:
    I know for a fact that there is a 50th anniversary edition souvenir book. I spoke to the author a few months ago. Let's just say that the book will be worth whatever price tag they put on it.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Pirate Princess

I've seen a ton of 50th merch at The World of Disney store in DTD.

As for ordering, there's a great website that now has a 50th merch section:

www.mouseshoppe.com

Good luck!

• Senior Minion

I 'm not sure If Ican do this , but here is a number for Disneyland DelivEARS.
    The Number is 1-800 362 4533. It is Disneyland Merchandise Services.
    I just had a calender sent to me. Suprislingly, they shipped it UPS ground. If you know what you are looking for they will help you either way.
    I hope this helps.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Alright, being the consumate geek that I am, I went into my local Disney Store just to see if they had any 50th merchandise on display. Nothing yet.

I spoke with the manager who told me that with being bought out, the Stores are still trying to figure out what they will be offering in terms of theme park related items. She did tell me that they are still carrying park tickets. The only 50th related item she knew for certain that the Disney Stores would be carrying is the special edition Happiest Celebration on Earth Disney Dollars.

She had some interesting insight into how the Disney Stores were acquired by A Children's Place in the first place. She also told me that they are still working on splitting up the offerings on the web site and the stores/catalogs.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    The only 50th related item she knew for certain that the Disney Stores would be carrying is the special edition Happiest Celebration on Earth Disney Dollars.
    She didn't happen to tell you when the dollars would be coming out, did she?

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    My guess is that the new Disney Dollars will be available on 5-5-05. That being the kick-off date for the 50th celebration.

NO GOATS!

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)

Thumbs up PRize

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    I 'm not sure If Ican do this , but here is a number for Disneyland DelivEARS.
    The Number is 1-800 362 4533. It is Disneyland Merchandise Services.
    I just had a calender sent to me. Suprislingly, they shipped it UPS ground. If you know what you are looking for they will help you either way.
    I hope this helps.
    Thank you for such a great prize.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!