Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: How will the Pirates make-over for Tom Sawyer Island impact the Rivers of America

I wish Disney would fill in all the un-used Space Disneyland has, update Star Tours, get rid of HISTA, get rid of Astro Blasters, and fix DCA's problems before they make anymore changes.

• In Blackberry Rehab

Re: How will the Pirates make-over for Tom Sawyer Island impact the Rivers of America

Last edited by Papa Bear; 03-05-2007 at 05:47 PM.

honk if you see me at disneyland!

• Down Pluto!

That whole expanding area is reaching critical mass and is about to collapse under the crushing weight of pirate oversaturation. This is exactly what happened to the Disney Stores. They used to be few, and have commodities that were special. Then they became way too many and had the same over abundance of claptrap that made the Disney brand no longer special. The stores finally imploded.

The same is happening with pirates (anything) oversaturation, expansion, claptrap, and soon - implosion.

I am so tired of the Disney decision makers doing this. I will probably see the last movie in this trilogy - then I'm through. Too much, and it's no longer special, it's pedestrian, banal, and quite frankly unappealing.

They are killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Repeatedly. They need to learn when to say when. They are like frat boys on a binge. They need to have the keys to car taken away before they hurt someone.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

• Comin' at ya!

I will see them as long as they make them. However, I hope this is the last POTC otherwise it will get old.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234