Aladin and Jasmine story time

I a getting so excited, we leave on Sunday for a 7 day stay at the Disneyland Hotel. Everyone at Micechat has been so helpful but I now have a few more questions. It is suppose to have showers Sunday and Monday. Will the Aladin and Jasmine story time still be preforming if it is raining? Were is this located?
    Also we are going to try and see the last Fatasmic showing on Sunday. I have never seen this for some odd reason. Any advice on this. Can not hold a place for 3 hours as my 2 soon to be 3 granddaughter would not be really good at that.
    I all ready have tickets to Ariels lunch and Breakfast in the park. Now I am thinking of doing Goofy's Kitchen for dinner one night as we are babysitting, Granddaughter does have a fear of touching Goofy at this time but she will have been at DL for 5 days by then and might warm up to him. I think it is just his size. Are the characters senitive to a small child who has a little fear, if we point that out to them. Thanks for the help!!!!

• Hiding in the shadows

Re: Aladin and Jasmine story time

Quote Originally Posted by gigikay View Post
    Granddaughter does have a fear of touching Goofy at this time but she will have been at DL for 5 days by then and might warm up to him. I think it is just his size. Are the characters senitive to a small child who has a little fear, if we point that out to them. Thanks for the help!!!!
    I can't help on the storytime (I havent done that yet), but most of the characters I have been around with my daughter have been great. She was under 2 her first trip to DL and wold not go to any of the characters, even with me holding her. They were very nice and would try to be calm and patient. We did Minnies breakfast in the park, she was fine as long as they kept their distance.

The last time we went, when she was almost 3, the first character we came across was Snow White, and she went right to her. After that we tried Mickey which didnt go well. But after that we did the princess lunch and that pretty much broke her scared spell. We did Storytellers Breakfast the next day and she wasnt afraid of Chip, Dale or the other characters. But when we got in the park that day, we tried Goofy and she still wou;dnt go to him, but again he was very nice and patient and we took a pic with me holding her.

I think the princesses are a great ice breaker because they are real faces and help get kids used to everything.

Have a great trip.

• Ok time for cocoa

Aladdin and Jasmine Story time theater is out doors with the seats under shelter. It is interactive and they select 3 kid out of the audience to participate. ( Kids need to sit down on the carpet in front of the stage, and show alot of enthusiasm). There is a meet and greet after the show.

I would not be too concern about the rain. I see a report of at best a 50% chance on Sunday, and the show is over four days.

It is located between the exit door of the Tiki room and the exit from jungle cruse, across the midway from the bazaar.

What more can I tell you?

See around Dl.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Premium Youngling and

What dates are you planning on visting because the Disney website lists Fantasmic! as being dark on the 18th (the sunday after this). If you are going to be viewing the show on the 11th, I would highly reccomend seeing the second showing if you can stay that long. I would head back to your room at about 2 or 3 and take and extended nap til dinner, that way the kids will be rested to endure the night. What I usually do is find a spot between the entrances to Adventureland and Frontierland to view the fireworks (great view of both the castle and the Matterhorn). Right after the finale, go as qucikly as you can to the Rivers of America. The whole surrounding area of RoA will be roped off to allow the previous F! guests to leave (this really works to your advantage so dont be frustrated when you are trying to get to RoA only to find a rope blocking you). About 10-15 minutes after the fireworks end, the rope will be dropped and you are released to an empty RoA where you can choose your prime location and see what goes on in Mickey's imagination!

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    What I usually do is find a spot between the entrances to Adventureland and Frontierland
    Hmmm....

I've been in a rut on Main St., hadn't thought of this approach.

I'm assuming you don't mean literally between them, but in the Central Plaza towards that side?

John

• Premium Youngling and

Quote Originally Posted by JohnReimer View Post
    Hmmm....

I've been in a rut on Main St., hadn't thought of this approach.

I'm assuming you don't mean literally between them, but in the Central Plaza towards that side?

John
    If you are looking down Main Street, I sit behind the time board. They rope it off and have benches blocking everybody out. It is very nice

Thank you all ,going to do as you all state. Goofy's kitchen is on and the 50% chance of rain makes me so much happier.
    Will go to the second show right after the fireworks. Oh I am getting so excited. We leave this Sunday early morning and since we are only 4 hours away with traffic we will enjoy the early afternoon, check in and rest so we can do the late show. Now I remember the storytime but it was a restaurant last time I remember it. Wow that must have been awhile ago.