Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1

    • The Dude!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    54

    Red Face Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    This year I wanted to do something different and romantic for my girlfriend at Disneyland and ideas?

  2. #2

    • Premium Youngling and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Making your Starbucks beverage
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Napa Rose or Blue Bayou ,watch the parade, go get some ice cream on Main St. and just walk around

  3. #3

    • a wind to shake the stars
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    935

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Take her to the Blue Bayou!

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cypress, CA, USA
    Posts
    67

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    Napa Rose or Blue Bayou ,watch the parade, go get some ice cream on Main St. and just walk around
    Ditto, great advice.

    Also: stop by Snow White's wishing well. Ride the Mark Twain at night (2nd level, front).

    John

  5. #5

    • Premium Youngling and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Making your Starbucks beverage
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReimer View Post
    Ditto, great advice.

    Also: stop by Snow White's wishing well. Ride the Mark Twain at night (2nd level, front).

    John
    I totally forgot about the wishing well! Once you are there, ask your GF to marry you

  6. #6

    • Disneyfanatic, CM
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    68

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Blue Bayou has been booked solid for V-Day for over a month. C'mon, you guys should know that!

    Disney-lover, Dick Van Dyke Fan, Cast Member, Belle Wannabee,

  7. #7

    • Premium Youngling and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Making your Starbucks beverage
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle-Belle View Post
    Blue Bayou has been booked solid for V-Day for over a month. C'mon, you guys should know that!

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cypress, CA, USA
    Posts
    67

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle-Belle View Post
    Blue Bayou has been booked solid for V-Day for over a month. C'mon, you guys should know that!
    The last time I had a romantic dinner there was before Priority Seating. They also gave you flint tools to eat with.

    John

  9. #9

    • Disneyfanatic, CM
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    68

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Haha, sorry, my husband works there and is working all night Valentine's Day and I'm kind of bummed. Oh well, it'll be me and the cats at home, woo.

    Oh, and mkyears, I say buy her something to take home, to remember the evening when she looks at it. The crystal shops have some cute Disney goods for not a lotta moola. Oooh, and don't forget churros in front of the castle!

    Disney-lover, Dick Van Dyke Fan, Cast Member, Belle Wannabee,

  10. #10

    • Don't Mess With The Duck!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Rosa, California - USA
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    If you can remember the first ride you both rode on together make sure that's the first attraction you go on the day you get to the park. Then lean in and whisper something very sweet into her ear. Something like...

    "It was [insert length of time] ago that you and I rode our first ride at Disneyland together. Being with you on it was the most magical time of my life. I love you."

    Something like that. I know that would melt my heart.

    ...Joe...

  11. #11

    • Feeling LOVED
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    1,300

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    If you can remember the first ride you both rode on together make sure that's the first attraction you go on the day you get to the park. Then lean in and whisper something very sweet into her ear. Something like...

    "It was [insert length of time] ago that you and I rode our first ride at Disneyland together. Being with you on it was the most magical time of my life. I love you."

    Something like that. I know that would melt my heart.

    ...Joe...
    AWWWWW that was cute.
    HEARTS CLUB !!

  12. #12

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Of course dinner

    Wishing well is always great.

    Also siting wand watching the magic happen.

    Get photo in front of castle.

    Ride the Fantasyland rides Get photos

    A train ride around Disneyland at night

    You can get something in graved in the crystal store.

    Oh get the Silhouette done on main street or a charter in new Orleans square.

    Priority seating for fantastic.


  13. #13

    • Premium Youngling and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Making your Starbucks beverage
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    Of course dinner

    Wishing well is always great.

    Also siting wand watching the magic happen.

    Get photo in front of castle.

    Ride the Fantasyland rides Get photos

    A train ride around Disneyland at night

    You can get something in graved in the crystal store.

    Oh get the Silhouette done on main street or a charter in new Orleans square.

    Priority seating for fantastic.
    Will the train still be closed?

  14. #14

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange County/ Townsville, AUS!
    Posts
    1,311

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    Will the train still be closed?
    Yes. Closed till end of March then open till May something and then closed again till June. (of course this can all change at any time!)

  15. #15

    • The Dude!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    54

    Re: Romantic Ideas for Valentines at the park?

    thanks everyone for some great ideas this is really helping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are ride/park ideas you have?
    By Inanimate in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 06:47 PM
  2. Best Romantic spot in Disneyland?/Best romantic memory
    By Craig_C. in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 05:42 PM
  3. Ideas for a third park?
    By misterp102778 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:24 PM
  4. New Theme Park Ideas for Disneyland!
    By Disneyland's#1fan! in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 08:38 PM
  5. New Theme Park Ideas for Disneyland!
    By Disneyland Lover in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 09:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •