• I've got the Disney fever

Have you seen...

Have you seen that http://home.disney.go.com/travel/ has totally changed. And they're showing some of the things you can win for Year of a Million Dreams. And those people in the video are SOOOOOOO lucky!!!

I'm so jealous!!!

• Premium Youngling and

Re: Have you seen...

Wow, that was so awesome. I have never seen that before so thanks! It was so cool how it was completely empty and then every CM came out of nowhere to greet them!

I wonder what time during the day this took place...

Dont you think it would cost A LOT of money to have all of those CM's there just for one family?

Thanks for the great find!

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    Wow, that was so awesome. I have never seen that before so thanks! It was so cool how it was completely empty and then every CM came out of nowhere to greet them!

I wonder what time during the day this took place...

Dont you think it would cost A LOT of money to have all of those CM's there just for one family?

Thanks for the great find!
    I thought the same thing I was crying just like the mom was. Expensive but a dream of a lifetime!

• I'm Flying High

I wish I could do that!
    The daydream princess

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

My life would be complete if that happened to me! I would prefer that to happen to me in Disneyland though.
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Disneymom

I so would want to be that family. But I think that riding all the rides without other people would be boring. I enjoy talking to all the people who visit there and that makes the experience even more special.

• Hiding in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by lou_mom View Post
    I so would want to be that family. But I think that riding all the rides without other people would be boring. I enjoy talking to all the people who visit there and that makes the experience even more special.
    I agree, It would be more fun to maybe give a "dream front of the line" to every ride but not when the park is closed, I enjoy the people watching but if I could have less than 5 minutes wait for each ride and other special treatments while the park was open that would be great.

But if I had to, I woudl take the park all to myself for a couple hours!!! I could live with there being no other guests.

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

I still reckon the least the Spanglers could have done was to dress up a little. ;P

I don't like that the new site is 100% Flash now. That kinda goes against WWW principles of openness. And because it's flash you don't get the kind of feedback you should (mouse cursor, browser reporting).

Once you click on a link however it goes back to the old version. Are they going to update site wide? It seems a bit incongruous... (guess what industry I work in XD)
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

I dont know, I wouldn't want that, I just think it's a bad idea, it may be a dream come true for you but think of all the thousands of people who went that day and it was there dream to go to the park only to find it closed.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Somewhere on Main Street

I got the chills watching the expression of the Mom when all the characters and CM's came running out to the them. I wouldn't be able to sleep for a week.

• Comin' at ya!

I can't play it, all I get is "Like most families..." and it switches to another video...crap
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Eeyore smiling

I am very emotional, I just started tearing up when the characters jumped out on main street. I got the impression from the video that they had an early entrance alone, with a few rides, and then they the park opened. Notice that they are in a special viewing spot to watch the Electrical Parade, but that there are guests on the curbside as per usual. So my guess is that they had them in the park for a few hours, then opened the gates to everyone (maybe giving them front of line VIP for all the rides throughout the day) then special viewing for the parade and the fireworks. That makes more sense, even disney is not crazy enough to close MK for ane entire day!
    Still very emotional video! Of course, as always wish it were DL, but eh, maybe they are waiting to award that one to me!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    I can't play it, all I get is "Like most families..." and it switches to another video...crap
    Just goto Disney.com hit the castle which is travel, and I think it shows it then.