You know the classics that get the praise and love they deserve; the Splash Mountains, Matterhorns and Haunted Mansions of the Kingdom- but which attractions do you enjoy that just don't get the appreciation you believe they should?
As for me, counting down to the most underated attraction:
5) Pirates of the Caribbean - Sure, it's the top of almost everyone's Favorite Ride list. And yes, there are billions of dollars made from the love of this attraction alone, in movies and t-shirts and hats and whatall. But this attraction is SO wonderful, it still deserves more love than even all the attention it currently gets.
4) Honey, I Shrunk the Audience - Yeah, I said it. This much beleaguered attraction is not that great, but it's not as bad as it's reputation. First time riders and little tikes can get a kick out of it.
3) Star Tours - Way past it's prime and in need of an update, this ride still delivers the smiles of another successful Death Star trench run. And now, there is (almost) never a line!
2) Disneyland Railroad - Most can appreciate the tradition and history of this attraction, but as a great admirer of the Park, there is no better way to view the granduer and magic of Disneyland than to take that Grand Circle Tour one more time.
1) Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes - It has the tradition. It has the tour of the Rivers of America. It has tranquility. It has tired arms. And it has no line. When is the last time you hopped aboard? Unfortunately, it only seems to operate 3 days of the year.