Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Big Member

Stinky Pete is going to Disneyland!!!

I am so excited! Mother and I booked our latest trip today for Disneyland. This will be the first trip since her hip replacement.

She doesn't like rides, so we pretty much will be doing other things, like sight-seeing and people watching. Also may do the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. We both love to eat those wonderful chicken dinners at the Plaza Inn. We hope to take in our share when we visit.

My question to all you hip Micechatters, do any of you know of any all-male strip clubs in the Anaheim area? I want to surprise her since it would have been her 40th wedding anniversary this year. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you!

• Mexihick, y'all

Re: Stinky Pete is going to Disneyland!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StinkyPete View Post
    I am so excited! Mother and I booked our latest trip today for Disneyland. This will be the first trip since her hip replacement.

She doesn't like rides, so we pretty much will be doing other things, like sight-seeing and people watching. Also may do the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. We both love to eat those wonderful chicken dinners at the Plaza Inn. We hope to take in our share when we visit.

My question to all you hip Micechatters, do any of you know of any all-male strip clubs in the Anaheim area? I want to surprise her since it would have been her 40th wedding anniversary this year. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you!

What a delightful time you'll have! You seem to be such a thoughtful fellow. Enjoy your time, and please do enjoy those lovely chickens.

• Golden Girls Fan Club

Thank you!
    What a nice gift to your "mother"!! Is she aware of your plan for the strip club? You may want to test the waters on that first.

May I ask where you live? If you're only going to people-watch, may I suggest you save your $3,000 and go sit on the nearest corner by your house?

Enjoy the trip!

• Big Member

Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    What a delightful time you'll have! You seem to be such a thoughtful fellow. Enjoy your time, and please do enjoy those lovely chickens.
    Thank you for the kind words. Mother is hypo-glycemic and requires good hearty meals. Last year we had to go back twice to the Plaza in one evening. God bless her little heart.

• Banned User

Stink I will miss you! Have a wondeful time! How long are you going to be gone? strip club hey, cool, take pics, I want to see moms face when that hunk oh meat comes prancing near her your a good son stinky!!

• Mexihick, y'all

Yes, indeed! Lots of missing, Stinky. Perhaps you should brush up on where the first aid stations are, for mother.

• Banned User

Bring a video camera , I want to see the video of the dancers. not that I am into that mind you just want to see what them men look like, sort of test the waters you might say

• Mexihick, y'all

My thoughts? They probably look half naked.

• Big Member

Quote Originally Posted by suttytx View Post
    What a nice gift to your "mother"!! Is she aware of your plan for the strip club? You may want to test the waters on that first.

May I ask where you live? If you're only going to people-watch, may I suggest you save your $3,000 and go sit on the nearest corner by your house?

Enjoy the trip!
    We live in Anchorage, Alaska. Pretty much can't get out of the house with the wheelchair due to all of this snow.

Mainly going to soak up the sun and the sights of Disneyland.

The strip-club thing, ever since dad died, she has had the wandering eye. For an old lady, she sure knows what she wants.

There are other details that I don't think I should share on this wonderful family website. Just understand and believe me when I say she has a lot of stamina for an old lady.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Thank you!
    Wow, what a good son you are...I hope my mom doesn't visit this board and see your thread...
    I am interested to find out if any are brave (or foolish) enough to display their familiarity with the local male strip-clubs!
    Good Luck and have a great time...

• Mexihick, y'all

Or like this

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    ...I hope my mom doesn't visit this board and see your thread...

You have similar plans for your mom?! Who would have known that this kind of thing is so popular for the motherly crowd.

• Big Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Bring a video camera , I want to see the video of the dancers. not that I am into that mind you just want to see what them men look like, sort of test the waters you might say
    Believe me, I will be renting a video camera for the event. Hopefully somebody here will have some good info for us.

Another question, while I'm on the subject. Do any of these all-male clubs serve alcohol? Mom likes to have a few drinks to get in the mood. Any info would be helpful.

Actually, if there are any recommended bars in the area, please provide that info too.

Thanks again!

• Big Member

I found a club called Exotic Male in Orange, CA. How far away from the resort would that be?

Anybody familiar with this place?

• Senior Minion

I was really into your thread, then all of a sudden I see you asking about a male strip club for your Mom. That will surely be a BIG surprise for your Mom when she sees it. As for Exotic Male ... I have no idea what to tell you on that.

I hope you both enjoy your trip and take plenty of pictures (inside and outside of Disneyland) ... LOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast