Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Talking Ever Been Lost In Disneyland???

Have any good stories about you or someone you know getting lost in Disneyland as a kid?

Mine isn't that exciting, but all I remember is that when my family was at the shooting arcade in Frontierland, I looked over and saw Pocahontas and John Smith greeting fans. Now, this was right when the movie came out, so I was extremely excited to see them. So I went over to talk to them, and after I met the famous duo, I went back to the shooting arcade only to find that my family was gone. I wasn't that scared, for I must have been about 8, but I wanted to get back with my family. So I found a Disneyand Cop and told him I was lost. He took me to the lost children room. All I remember is that there was a movie playing on a tv, and there were tons of Disney toys around the room. My parents came shortly after, but I don't know how they knew I was there. I guess they asked a CM what they should do if there kid was lost. Anyways, it was kinda funny, cuz I told my mom that I went back to the shooting arcade and that I couldn't find them, but she told me they were there the whole time! haha I guess I was too transfixed on Pocahontas...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Banned User

Re: Ever Been Lost In Disneyland???

I ran out of the bathrooms when I was 2 years old. A CM found me and stayed with me until my parents were found.

I've never been lost since. Good thing for cell phones

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    I ran out of the bathrooms when I was 2 years old. A CM found me and stayed with me until my parents were found.

I've never been lost since. Good thing for cell phones
    Yet, every time we are trying to finish that trade we've been supposed to do for three months, I can't seem to find you.
    Disneyland Passholder Since The Dawn of Annual Passes.
    SHRIMPBOATCAPTAIN on vmk

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Nope, never been lost...only lost in the magic and sort of floated off to different attractions and had a nice time.

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• Still wants to be a cat!

Lost the Wolfette once, right at the time she spotted Eeyore.....ended up she went to a CM, and I headed the same direction, so we found each other quite quickly. Thank goodness, I was in a panic, but knew she had the knowledge of what to do, just in case.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Minion

I remember getting separated from my family right after the Mulan parade, which means I was probably 9 or 10. I had the good sense to ask a cast member what to do and I was taken to the lost children center on Main Street. I too remember some Disney movie was playing, and toys strewn about, nothing interesting when you're more preoccupied with getting back to your family. I was reunited with my group after about half an hour - which is kinda funny because it took my parents a lot longer to find the place than I did! So, I guess I never really have been lost at Disneyland. Although Mom called me a Lost Boy for the rest of the day...

• Comin' at ya!

As a matter of fact, I got lost on TSI...Which is why i haven't been there since...

I was seporated from my family for awhile and it just wasn't a good experience...
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Cool Re: Ever Been Lost In Disneyland???

First trip in 1969 my parents were lost before we made it past the Emporium.

A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

No, but my brother got lost at Dodger Stadium once...

• Hiding in the shadows

I remember getting lost from my family on TSI when I was probably 8 or so. I cant remember what age I was allowed to go off on my own but I dont think it was that young, anyway I was freaked out because I didnt want to leave the island without them. I finally found my way back to the rafts and waiting tehre till they got back there too.

I was never one to ask for directions or help so thankfully we found each other. Thankfully I have grown up now and will ask for help when I need it. Something I need to continue to instill in mykids in case they get lost!

• Hooterville, USA

My parents always tried to lose me, but I kept finding them.

Can you feel the love?

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Drunk On Disney!

I never get lost in disneyland, I know it like the back of my hand.

• :)

The first time I was allowed to go on a ride by myself my parents went on space mountain, I went on autopia and we we're to meet at Star Tours entrance where the Churro cart there has always been, still is there...I guess Space Mountain had to evacuate everybody, and I was waiting so long by the churro cart past our meeting time and they still we'rent there because they we're stuck on space! A manager I think, somebody in a suit came up to me and started talking to me...a CM though I remember the nametag, it wasnt that much fun!

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

Lost in love and I don't know much
    Was I thinking aloud and fell out of touch?
    But I'm back on my feet and eager to be what you wanted.

Nope, never at the park.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Does WDW count? Pop Century specifically..

Well I lost my 6 yr old, see our room was right next to the bus station but around this really tall hedge and then an immediate left.

So my 10 yr old runs ahead and turns the corner and my 6 yr old follows right behind her, I didn't think anything of it because the room was literally right around the corner.

So as I round the corner I see my 10 yr old standing at the door but my 6yr old no where to be found. I..freaked...out...

Turns out when she made that left she kept going straight and then around the back side of the building and the only thing I can gather is in the 30 seconds she ran ahead that she was around back by the time I came around the hedge.

So my oldest and I start retracing our steps calling her name over and over. Honestly, I have no idea how long time passed, you just aren't thinking straight when something like that happens.

So I go inside and call security and within 10 seconds literally, 4 people show up at my door, ask me what she's wearing and what happened and she assures me that this happens all the time. (Doesn't make me feel better)

So she stays with me and we start walking and calling her name. She was literally on the other side of the building, standing there crying when one of the security people found her.

My oldest, myself and C all ran to one another and just bawled right there.
    It was the scariest moment of my life for certain. I don't care how much you watch them, how safe and prepared you think you might be, it literally takes all of 5 seconds for them to disappear.

The CM was wonderfully nice and bought us all ice cream afterwards, the girls felt so much better. Needless to say neither of them left more than 2 feet from me the rest of the trip.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast