View Poll Results: How often do you go to Disneyland?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every Day

5 5.21%
  • 1-2 A Week

26 27.08%
  • 1-2 A Month

36 37.50%
  • Every Couple Months

29 30.21%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

How often do you go to DL?

I was sitting here thinking about the vast number of you in CA that live within minutes of Disneyland and I was wondering something.

How many of you are in the park at any given time?

How often do you go? I know you have the weekly meets and such but the way I figured it there is probably one Mice Chatter in the parks at any given time.

• Gobble GOBBLE

Re: How often do you go to DL?

Not often enough.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

• It's all nonsense

I voted every couple of months. But it can vary from 1-3 months between trips.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

I go at least 1 -2 times per week. I live about 20 minutes away. One thing though is that most of those times I just pop in after work for a couple of hours or I go for a few hours during the day with my son. The full day trip is a rarity for me, although I also do that from time to time.

Question to the Florida person. If I were to live in Florida would I be able to do the same thing? Or is WDW so spread out that being able to go to any of their parks for a couple hours -- that is basically being able to hop in and out -- difficult to do?

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Unfortunately, I'm at least an hour's drive away (on a no traffic day), so I go to DL 1-2 times a month and almost always on Sunday. I would love to meet Friday nights, but it would take me hours with driving through Los Angeles at rush hour, and then I probably would not be in a very Disney mood

My annual pass expired on 11/26/06 and I haven't gotten it renewed yet. I needed a break from the Resort and now when I feel like going, I just have someone I know sign me in. However, I do plan on renewing my annual pass on my b-day, March 10th!

Side bar...I'll be at Disney this Saturday!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Question to the Florida person. If I were to live in Florida would I be able to do the same thing? Or is WDW so spread out that being able to go to any of their parks for a couple hours -- that is basically being able to hop in and out -- difficult to do?
    Well I live an hour away so I usually spend the weekend when we go. The day trips are just to tiring for my family but if I lived within 30 minutes of the park or something like that popping in and out is highly feasible but only if I had the AP to get free parking.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Well I live an hour away so I usually spend the weekend when we go. The day trips are just to tiring for my family but if I lived within 30 minutes of the park or something like that popping in and out is highly feasible but only if I had the AP to get free parking.
    Thanks for the info. I know WDW is much more spread out than DLR is. I don't know if you have ever been here, but what is nice for me at least is that I can park at Downtown Disney which is free for the first 3 hours and either walk or take the monorail to the park which is very close by. In fact the last time I went was early last Sunday just before the park opened and the line for the monorail was very long. I knew it would actually be quicker if I just walked there so that's just what I did!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Thanks for the info. I know WDW is much more spread out than DLR is. I don't know if you have ever been here, but what is nice for me at least is that I can park at Downtown Disney which is free for the first 3 hours and either walk or take the monorail to the park which is very close by. In fact the last time I went was early last Sunday just before the park opened and the line for the monorail was very long. I knew it would actually be quicker if I just walked there so that's just what I did!
    No I've never been there but I am fixing that problem in June.

But no, you can't do that here. With the restrictions of how you get to the parks, especially MK its either monorail or ferry boat because the Main Gate is a couple MILES across the lake so no walking here!

The intimacy of DL is something I am looking forward to because I don't mind walking anywhere.

•   
    • Senior Minion

I go about once a week, and then it isn't a whole day trip either. Many times I go just to walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. There was one day I just got lucky and ended up hitting every live show there was back to back - I loved that day.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm at least an hour's drive away (on a no traffic day), so I go to DL 1-2 times a month and almost always on Sunday. I would love to meet Friday nights, but it would take me hours with driving through Los Angeles at rush hour, and then I probably would not be in a very Disney mood

And this, my friends, is why we are an alterna couple

• up to no good

You guys and gals are so lucky...
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• Circle of Ancients

I go every couple of months sometimes once a month during the winter season.

• Someone's excited!

Once a year! Yeah I know! But don't rub it in!!! I'm about to cry!
    Still wishing for that AP....

Future Imagineer, right here!

"Have I really been on MiceChat for TWO HOURS?!?!?!?" -Me

• Nela25

I wish I could go every couple of weeks but it is usually every 3 to 4 months on average. It's 5 1/2 hours away for me!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast