Well it's official, I (and maybe my honey) will be flying to CA from June 22nd-27th. However, I feel like such a newb and I have so many questions. I had made a REALLY old post but I can't seem to find it, so forgive me if this is a repeat.
1. We are going to be staying at Disneyland hotel, does it offer DL park views or is it mainly DCA?
2. Is there a difference in the Monte Cristo at the Blue Bayou or Cafe New Orleans?
3. I want to see everything at Disneyland and take it all in, are we allowing enough time for that?
4. Is DCA worth it? You guys are always disappointed in it.
5. Any good romantic restaurant suggestions?
6. Where is the "shed" located so I can take a photo of me in front of it.
7. What's the weather like during that time of year?
8. Should I consider the AP over a regular ticket for the discounts?
OMG There is just so much!
I'll post more when I think of it. LOL