Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Ok time for cocoa

Re: How Come No MiceChatters Display Photos/Trip Reports Regarding Innoventions?

Quote Originally Posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
    Ever since they took the Segways out, Innoventions has lost a lot of its charm for me.
    Saw a Segway outside just this week. I was waiting for Jedi Academy.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Basking in birthday love

Re: How Come No MiceChatters Display Photos/Trip Reports Regarding Innoventions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    Saw a Segway outside just this week. I was waiting for Jedi Academy.
    Yeah, there's often one out front (and there are a few that get used backstage), but a couple of years ago, there were Segways inside that you could ride. It was so cool.

Sadako and I were going to take the Segway tour of Epcot, until we learned that it was $80 per person. Pass!

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Pirate love

My brother made us venture to see OSIMO and I have to admit it was pretty cool...horribly scripted, but cool.

• xmanmom

Personally I have only been into Innoventions twice. Once to check it out when it first opened and another time when it had been raining all day just to warm up and get out of the elements. I find it pretty boring so I just don't bother going. Didn't bother to go at Epcot either and they don't make you wait to get in. That waiting part was the worst idea ever.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

There are better things to do. But maybe I'll peek in when I go to DL tonight and take a few shots.

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

i feel like Disney is going to need to work out some sort of exclusive deal with some companies to showcase their next bigger and better products inside INNOVENTIONS to keep it from growing more stale than it already is ,

imagine if 3 months ago you could have gone in and seen a I-Phone display and use and touch one... that would make innoventions worthwhile

My Maleficent tattoo

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb View Post
    aw man... "take one for the team"??? That's putting it mildly.
    It's more like throwing yourself on top of a giant circular stink bomb so no one else has to smell. What's worse is that they make you wait just to get into the place, so the sense of dread and foreboding just keeps building and building, like standing in line for your turn at the proctologist. Almost wouldn't need a camera as much as a rectoscope.
    A freakin' men!

I had a friend that worked in Innoventions and despite me going to the park once a week for over a year, I never ONCE went to see her inside. Once I actually gathered enough gall to go in, but after waiting in the line, I lost it...

Disney REALLY needs to take a hint about that place...

• Neep meep beep

Are you asking for more photos from innoventions? I'm sure that can be arranged. If you have a more broad question about why you don't see more, then it's because of the fact, in my opinion, that it's not convenient to get into, and the rewards aren't usually worth the effort. I do have the following pictures from prior trip reports, however, if you like:

(Me in the astronaut suit)

(my son trying to drive a car that's bigger than he is)

and

(showing the Innoventions exterior)

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

A big reason why you don't see many trip reports covering Innoventions is that it just plain stinks. It's as bad as WDW's Tiki Room: Under New management or SuperStar Limo.

I really think it could work if they actually had interesting things to see and do in their but they just don't. The segway thing was neat, and Asimo is okay the first time but Segway is gone and Asmio is played out.

I am sure though that someone will post pics for you soon. Trust me on this one, you REALLY did not miss much by skipping this attraction.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Banned User

I love inoventions!!! I love the virtual trips you can take there, so fun! and stictch, and its nice and cool in there. I also like to see all the new stuff to play with. I am not easily bored, maybe I appreciate things more.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    I only go into Innoventions if I have to for something vmk related. I don't enjoy the place very much...hence why I don't post up pictures of myself "enjoying" it.

I have kind of wanted to see ASIMO, but the concept also creeps me out a bit, so I don't know if I will lol
    Same here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12