Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Question How Come No MiceChatters Display Photos/Trip Reports Regarding Innoventions?

I ask because on my last trip to Disneyland, actually my 1st and only trip to Disneyland, I somehow missed the Innoventions attraction because I just had so much to do and I simply forgot about it. But it's not because I didn't want to see it or was unimpressed by it, there was actually alot of other things I didn't get to see.

So one reason I come to MiceChat.com to see visual photos of people enjoying Disneyland. I never, ever, ever see photos of Innoventions or see any of the MiceChat trip reports taking a stop/visit/meet by Innoventions.

Is there a reason why this doesn't happen? Or is someone going to take one for the team and do a photo report on Innoventions for people like me who are of interest to this attraction.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Santa Barbara, CA

Re: How Come No MiceChatters Display Photos/Trip Reports Regarding Innoventions?

the same reason no one likes to look at autopsy photos..
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Ex-DL parade float driver

Re: How Come No MiceChatters Display Photos/Trip Reports Regarding Innoventions?

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville View Post
    the same reason no one likes to look at autopsy photos..
    ROFLMAO...

I have some cool night-shots of the exterior of Innoventions. But really... what is there to photograph inside?
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I only go into Innoventions if I have to for something vmk related. I don't enjoy the place very much...hence why I don't post up pictures of myself "enjoying" it.

I have kind of wanted to see ASIMO, but the concept also creeps me out a bit, so I don't know if I will lol

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Well why not post a Trip Report about how BAD the attraction is, either way I'm sure many people would love to either trash it or just see the attraction. Hoping someone can "take one for the team" on this project.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Minion

Tell ya what, if they are open I'll try to do some for my next trip in late March
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Ok i'll do one for ya! Since you missed it and all. But just this once!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• We wants the Redhead

I have tons of pictures of the kids inside innovations. I have posted a few of them in past trip reports.
    Janet
    John 3:16

• Who's your DaddyB?

aw man... "take one for the team"??? That's putting it mildly.
    It's more like throwing yourself on top of a giant circular stink bomb so no one else has to smell. What's worse is that they make you wait just to get into the place, so the sense of dread and foreboding just keeps building and building, like standing in line for your turn at the proctologist. Almost wouldn't need a camera as much as a rectoscope.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    I somehow missed the Innoventions attraction because I just had so much to do and I simply forgot about it.
    Maybe this is our reasoning too

Seriously, I have only really wanted to go in there once in the last year and that was to see Asimo. Rather to see Asimo in the hopes that he would diverge from his normal program http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ighlight=asimo

He didn't. I was extremely disappointed

• Basking in birthday love

I never go into Innoventions anymore, since all their computers are locked to VMK and all the random Disney video games are gone. (Well, the console ones are still there, but the computer games are all VMK now. ) Talking to Stitch is pretty fun, and ASIMO himself was cool, but I wanted to smack his annoying host. Ever since they took the Segways out, Innoventions has lost a lot of its charm for me.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Perhaps if I have some extra time next time I go to Disneyland, I'll snap some interior shots. But jeeze, just the thought of it makes me depressed and ill.

Really, there was a reason much of Tomorrowland '98 was painted brown, including a lot of the Innoventions exterior. Because it came out Pressler's... well... you know..

• Shubisha

Ehh. maybe i'll bring my video camera in there on Sunday. maybe :P

• Special Agent

I think I have to go back and record on video the complete loop of Tom Morrow segments. Watching Tom's actions is almost an attraction in itself. Rewriting Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow was genius and some of the things he does between shows is hilarious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast