Well the @home game for Disneyland’s buzz light year is in beta. This is not some cheap flash game that I thought it would be. It is a full blown 3D .arcade shooter!
You can get it here:
Graphics are very good. The pacing of the game is very well done. It is easy to play it over and over.
You will need a somewhat decent system to play the game:
- An Intel Pentium 3 1.0 GHz CPU or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz CPU
- At least 256 MB of RAM- An Nvidia GeForce or newer, ATI Radeon or newer, or Intel i845G/i865G
- A DirectX 3-compliant sound card
- A 2-button mouse and keyboard
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP- DirectX 8
- A DSL or better internet connection
Also I noticed the game goes down a lot. However for the ride/game interaction to work both the site and the ride needs to be operating. So since it is beta and they are still doing updates (I noticed several bugs) you may need to try different times during the day to get on.
I’m really looking forward to getting back to the park since the @home game enhances the story of the ride. They both complement each other very well.
(By the way you can play the game when the ride is not running you just won’t get to play with the guests at the park.)