Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a loophole

• Sector Two Droid Repair

a loophole

Thinking very evil thoughts here.... In theory, would it be possible to skip an hour long line for space mountain by asking for a parent swap pass. Then instead of waiting for your spouse to return from the ride, go directly to the exit and get on the ride?

Wouldn't it make more sense for the person that is riding first to hold the pass and then hand it to the person at the exit? Thereby identifing who should go be swapped next.
    http://www.endorexpress.net/
    Disneyland - It's better than drugs.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Re: a loophole

Quote Originally Posted by phruby View Post
    Thinking very evil thoughts here.... In theory, would it be possible to skip an hour long line for space mountain by asking for a parent swap pass. Then instead of waiting for your spouse to return from the ride, go directly to the exit and get on the ride?

Wouldn't it make more sense for the person that is riding first to hold the pass and then hand it to the person at the exit? Thereby identifing who should go be swapped next.
    Wholeheartedly support the spouse swappin', says I. Oh, wait, was that what we were talkin' 'bout?

• Basking in birthday love

The CM isn't going to give up a child swap pass unless they see a kid in tow. The person who goes first proceeds through the regular line (or the Fastpass line if they have passes), and then the second parent uses the swap pass as a Fastpass.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Rock Star Minion

Space could handle a single-rider line.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Space could handle a single-rider line.
    Not a chance. The dispatch interval is way too short, and the station's too small.

• Premium Youngling and

Quote Originally Posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
    Not a chance. The dispatch interval is way too short, and the station's too small.
    22 seconds right?

• Rock Star Minion

Next time I go, I'll count the number of empty seats. If anything, the CMs should try to fill all the seats with the queue.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• 88 mph

Speaking of loopholes, has anyone noticed how easy it is to jump the line in Indy after you ride it once? FP is an evil thing.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

• Queen of Sarcasm

21.1 with 12 + 1. When I left they changed the interval and the amount of rockets allowed on the track at a time. I don't know if it is going to go back when summer starts again.

Next time I go, I'll count the number of empty seats. If anything, the CMs should try to fill all the seats with the queue.
    The ride breaks if they don't hit their dispatch interval. There isn't time to try and find that party of two way up the line.

• We wants the Redhead

It is hard to get a parent swap pass even when you have the kids in a double stroller holding up the crowds on SM. Last time we went the CM had to see the person who was sitting with the babies and going to us the PSP. Even then she was hemming and hawing. I finally told her, it does not matter who goes next, we have 1 adult sitting with the kids and need a PSP. You could tell the people waiting to get into the line behind us were glad when we finally moved our doublewide out of the way... All the other rides are a breeze to get the PSP for. Splash mountain will give you one when you are not with the party who went in line. The rest of our party went running ahead and by the time I got to SM they were well in the line. The CM saw the kids in the stroller and gave me the PSP no problem....
    Janet
    John 3:16

• Rat Tat Tat.

And sometimes there have to be open seats so it doesn't exceed the weight limit. (avg. about 200 lbs/rider)

• Banned User

They are adding a New Hole for a loop? (couldn't resist)

i figure after all these years of the Handicap pass problems, they have the PSP under control. Then again, who knows. it might be up to the CM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Wasn't Space supposed to have 9 stops at the station instead of 6? That's why they don't have enough time?
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Earth Intruder

Quote Originally Posted by Kwgrlup View Post
    All the other rides are a breeze to get the PSP for. Splash mountain will give you one when you are not with the party who went in line. The rest of our party went running ahead and by the time I got to SM they were well in the line. The CM saw the kids in the stroller and gave me the PSP no problem....
    Grrrr I read that like three times and went.... what does the PlayStation Portable have to do with Disneyland??? :P oh man.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast