• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

How much is DCA really worth? eBay and the 2fer tickets

Was looking into the reselling of the 2fer tickets, and found that about $10 to 20 is the going rate for a DCA only ticket...

http://search-completed.ebay.com/cal...refinesearchZ1

Here are a couple of descriptions....

We just had a family trip to Disneyland on 1/31/07. The tickets are 2fer tickets. They are good for one visit to each park and are good for a visit to California Adventure park only. They must be used by 03/02/07 (30 days from the first visit). The cost of a ticket at the park is $63 and requires a wait in line. So, save yourself the wait & some money !!

THIS IS FOR (3) TICKETS TO DISNEYS CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES THEME PARK. THERE ARE (2) ADULT AGES 10+ (WHICH CAN ALSO BE USED AS CHILD TICKETS) AND (1) CHILD TICKET AGES 3-9. THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF THE 2FER DEAL UP FOR AUCTION. THESE TICKETS ARE GOOD FOR ONE DAY AT CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES THEME PARK AND MUST BE USED BY MARCH 9, 2007 OR THEY WILL EXPIRE! I WILL MAIL THESE TICKETS IN AN ENVELOPE FOR FREE TO THE WINNING BIDDER AFTER CLEARED PAYMENT THROUGH PAY-PAL ONLY. THESE TICKETS ARE $63 FOR ADULTS AND $53 FOR KIDS AT THE GATE FOR A TOTAL OF $179 IF BOUGHT AT THE PARK, SO DONT PASS UP THIS GREAT DEAL!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!!
    Of course, I looked for folks that bought a 2fer, and used the DCA day and was trying to sell the Disneyland portion, but couldn't find any.....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: How much is DCA really worth? eBay and the 2fer tickets

Hm... perhaps Jay Rasulo, as well as the folks up in Burbank need to check out the "real market value" of the second gate.

• Minion

Re: How much is DCA really worth? eBay and the 2fer tickets

I suppose those DCA 2fer tickets might not sell for that much because of the expiration date, requiring the buyer to use it within the month, but all the same...I bet that wouldn't be a problem with tickets to DL.

Somehow I'm not that surprised.