Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: WARNING: All Micechatters going to Disneyland the Weekend of March 23rd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    When you are behind a few cheerleaders complete with their team jacket on and suddenly their 40 friends enter the line to join them 30 minutes later, effectively cutting in front of you, you'll know what I mean.
    Find a CM to kick them out of line.
    "JESUS!!! That's Cold!" -- Walt Disney's final words.

"You hear people talk about, 'I don't think Walt would like this,' or 'I don't think Walt would like that.' You have no idea what Walt would want! No clue whatsoever! Because the people that worked with him day in and day out didn't know what Walt wanted. Walt didn't know what he wanted 'til he wanted it."
    -- Randy Thornton, Walt Disney Records

• tentacle menagerie

I'll have to sit that weekend out too.

• WARNING!

Like, Oh my God, like... It's going to be, like, Great!

Oh... I heard the park is going to be closed on April 1st to refill the magic.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Thanks for the warning about that weekend. I went there,
    unknowingly at the time, when it was cheerleaders weekend.

UGGGGGGHHH! Never again. For reasons already made known,
    and add other things such as the continual HIGH pitched screams
    of teen gals cheerleaders who profession is to yelling loudly. God
    help anyone else who is riding the Matterhorn with continually
    shreeking of cheerleaders It's enough to drive you deaf. And I
    also feel sorry for any seeing eye dogs in the park who are also
    subject to such high pitched sounds.

• just the beernecessities

This truely is the worst weekend to be at DLR. Thanks for the warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    As a former cheerleader I seriously resent this comment. Of course large numbers desend on Disneyland. It's incredibly difficult to get a bid to the West Coast semi-finals so it's incredibly thrilling when you do and it's at the Happiest place on Earth. It's like Christmas. You have people celebrating because they placed well and people trying to get their minds off that they didn't place well. And yes some cheerleaders are annoying. But so are lots of other people who go to Disneyland every day and do you stay away because of them?
    Umm YES. I stay away on Goth weekend, I stay away during GayDays. I stay away during Spring Break, 4th of July and New Years Eve.

And as a former cheerleader myself, (albeit a LONG time ago) I am NOT offended if people want to stay away.
    Janette

We were there last year staying at the DLH with tons of cheerleader. Since they reserved most of the rooms and we had paid for a view, we were upgraded to a SUITE-thanks cheerleaders!

We had no trouble with them at all, they were very nice to my young children and polite to the adults. When we went to the pool, they were splashing each other and as soon as my kids entered the pool, they stopped and talked nicely to them. Even in the elevator, the cheerleaders made a point of letting our kids push the buttons for their floors (other parents will know this is a BIG deal to young kids.) Most of them were in the competitions all day long and a few said the only day they got to go to DL was on Sunday after they had been eliminated but they did get to go in the evening. So for those of you already booked and getting worried, I wish you the same experience with the cheerleaders that we had-no problems, nice kids!

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Cool Re: WARNING: All Micechatters going to Disneyland the Weekend of March 23rd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    I appreciate that. However cheerleaders who make it to West Coast semi-finals/finals aren't spelling anything.
    True. Cheerleaders actually leading cheers that have something to do with the game seemed to stop years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    Cheerleaders
    Even if one is the most dedicated pervert walking the earth, clusters of cheerleaders are not as cool and sexy as one would think.

A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

• That one girl.

But that is my Birthday weekend...I don't mind the cheerleaders...just the crowds..

I'll probably go anyway. March 25. Give me a Y, Give me a A, Give me another Y.

YAY!
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• Disneyholic

I can only get out to Disney once a year if that. And all the weeks I choose to go. No wonder I had an hard time finding a hotel.
    Do you think they all might be gone by monday March 26?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234