Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• It's all about Theme!

Exclamation WARNING: All Micechatters going to Disneyland the Weekend of March 23rd!!!

Better get your reservations done and quickly! For a tipical non-peak season weekend you should think you could get a hotel book fast right? WRONG! The news is that weekend the Anaheim Convention Center is hosting a Cheerleading Convention and a Christian Convention both at the same time. Although having stuff like that is nothing new for the resort, I just want to warn you because most of the people are going to Disneyland Too! So thousands are going to be filling these hotels. Most are filled right now. So get that phone ready! Good Luck! Hope that helps.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Premium Youngling and

Re: WARNING: All Micechatters going to Disneyland the Weekend of March 23rd!!!

Danka

• Banned User

Cheerleading convention? Will Miley Cyrus be there?!

• Banned User

Cheerleaders are the most annoying guests you can ever encounter in the park. Large numbers of them will no doubt descend upon Disneyland. I would just avoid the park altogether that weekend. I can't stand them.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    Cheerleaders are the most annoying guests you can ever encounter in the park. Large numbers of them will no doubt descend upon Disneyland. I would just avoid the park altogether that weekend. I can't stand them.
    Some are snobs and think they are too popular. But i started a nice conversation with 3 pep squad members who i let cut with my group. They were from Philidelphia.

• Minion

Looks like I may delay my trip a week

Does anyone know if April Fools weekend is ok ?
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

• Banned User

It will be ok. I'll be on spring break, so i'll be at the parks that day for the lashbear meet and so will you!

• Minion

A quick review of the Anaheim Convention Center schedule seems to show cheerleaders there most weekends in March, but it does seem the 23rd is the big weekend.
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

• insufferable know-it-all

Oh lord, remind me to stay away...

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• no flash photography...

I will stay far away...my ears are still ringing from the group that SCREAMED their way down main street at the top of their lungs.

• Directly directed

Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    As a former cheerleader I seriously resent this comment. Of course large numbers desend on Disneyland. It's incredibly difficult to get a bid to the West Coast semi-finals so it's incredibly thrilling when you do and it's at the Happiest place on Earth. It's like Christmas. You have people celebrating because they placed well and people trying to get their minds off that they didn't place well. And yes some cheerleaders are annoying. But so are lots of other people who go to Disneyland every day and do you stay away because of them?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

A million thank yous for the heads up. I can't think of a weekend I'd rather miss.

Perhaps we'll do the first virtual Sunday meet in the MiceChat Live Chatroom.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    As a former cheerleader I seriously resent this comment. Of course large numbers desend on Disneyland. It's incredibly difficult to get a bid to the West Coast semi-finals so it's incredibly thrilling when you do and it's at the Happiest place on Earth. It's like Christmas. You have people celebrating because they placed well and people trying to get their minds off that they didn't place well. And yes some cheerleaders are annoying. But so are lots of other people who go to Disneyland every day and do you stay away because of them?
    Nothing wrong with celebrating. But I think many of us have had very very bad experiences being at the park with large amounts of cheerleaders.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Minion

LOL but Dusty you and Fish gotta be there when I come, what would I do without my bi monthly Pocky dose ?

I was even gonna stay late to annoy you on the rides *smirk*

• Neep meep beep

I support the cheerleaders. In fact, Give me a "C"! Give me an "H"! Give me an "E"...!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast