Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Neep meep beep

Re: Photos of Valentine's Day at the Park (plus birds, crabs, and more birds!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
    You know what Im gonna say about your pics. Great shots of Tiki room
    Why yes, yes, I do. But please don't say it. We don't want to open up another can of worms!

• the rum is always gone

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    Thanks for the compliment! The Rocketeer doll is actually inside the popcorn machine/stand in Tomorrowland.

Disneyland has a different "doll" for the popcorn kiosks in each land - a 19th century dapper dan type is in Main Street, the Abominable Snowman/Yeti is in Fantasyland, the Rocketeer is in Tomorrowland, etc. I'm slowly getting closeup pictures of each of them, but, as luck would have it, the Yeti/Snowman is apparently in rehab, or is taking a winter vacation - he's currently missing.
    Frogberto, thanks! I never noticed that before. I'll have to look at the popcorn machines more closely next time.

• Minion

Thanks for the reply. I thought I did look in the sig. I love the color depth on that camera. The reds are very difficult for digi-cams, and the higher ISO's tend to get a LOT more grain then that. Does the camera have IS?

• Banned User

I read somewhere (may have been another Disney site) that only Asian people are allowed to marry in front of the castle. Is this true?

MIGHTY FINE PICS!!!

How did you get THAT close to the CRABS?!?! What type of LENSES did you use?

Wonderful stuff indeed!

• I Love Disneyland!!

Thanks for the compliment! The Rocketeer doll is actually inside the popcorn machine/stand in Tomorrowland.

Disneyland has a different "doll" for the popcorn kiosks in each land - a 19th century dapper dan type is in Main Street, the Abominable Snowman/Yeti is in Fantasyland, the Rocketeer is in Tomorrowland, etc. I'm slowly getting closeup pictures of each of them, but, as luck would have it, the Yeti/Snowman is apparently in rehab, or is taking a winter vacation - he's currently missing.
    Of course the Yeti is the one I really want to see!!!! :'(

Great update Frogberto!!! Glad I could go to the park today through your pictures!!
    The close up of those claws was amazing!!! I could totally taste the butter! haha

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    I read somewhere (may have been another Disney site) that only Asian people are allowed to marry in front of the castle. Is this true?
    you have got to be kidding with this question!! REALLY?? This could never be legal at Disneyland!!!!!!!
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• All you need is LOVE

Great shots thanks for sharing

• Minion

wow

great pictures are usual

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Why yes, yes, I do. But please don't say it. We don't want to open up another can of worms!
    you are get hungey for a can of mealworms
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• I've got the Disney fever

Great pictures as normal! You have a wonderful eye for photography. Thank you for sharing!

• Eeyore smiling

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Sad that we didn't run into you! My wife and son and I were there today!

Around 3:30pm in New Orleans Square, "Queenie and the Jambalaya Jazz Band" played outside of Walt Disney Gallery/POTC. What an fun show. I got called out of the audience too to go up on the steps leading up to Walt Disney Gallery and play the 'Washboard and Spoon" - it was funny and wife got some pictures - not quite sure how to post them here....so if anyone knows - please advise.

It was lot's of fun - being part of the show - and so many strands of beads flying through the air!

Good times.

Happy "HEART" Day everyone~

Regarding the Queenie show, do you know if it set for the same time every day? Or in general is there a schedule somewhere? I would love to see the pictures of you in the show, I hope someone in the know helps you post them! I bet you and your family had a wonderful V-Day.

• Eeyore smiling

I am pleasantly surprised that I like the new tour outfits.

Does anyone know if you take the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour, do those guides wear the same outfit?

• Upgraded to APs

Quote Originally Posted by notlemc View Post
    great pics! Where was the one of the Rocketeer Doll photographed? I assume some place in tomorrowland...but where?
    I know that one !!! It is in the popcorn machine near Space Mountain and the DVC stuff ! We noticed it on our trip earlier this month.
    ~Courtney~
    Former CM ~ WDW CP ~ 12/05 to 03/06
    Recent Trips ~ 11/08 ~ 2/09
    Next trips... in my dreams...

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by Kath2188 View Post
    I am pleasantly surprised that I like the new tour outfits.

Does anyone know if you take the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour, do those guides wear the same outfit?
    I like them also. And to answer your question, I believe that this particular tour guide, who was standing outside the Enchanted Tiki Room, was on the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour.

• Minion

Nice! Now I want to go look at all the popcorn carts! I did not know the Nemo ride was going to be scary! Crabs!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast