Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Neep meep beep

Re: Photos of Valentine's Day at the Park (plus birds, crabs, and more birds!)

Quote Originally Posted by seenoevil View Post
    Nice! Now I want to go look at all the popcorn carts! I did not know the Nemo ride was going to be scary! Crabs!!!!!
    Thanks. I intend to take pictures of all the popcorn cart figures, eventually (I'm slowly getting around to it). Here's the Main Street/Hub one:

And I find crabs more tasty than scary, but they may consider the tagline "Ride Nemo and find Crabs!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    Thanks. I intend to take pictures of all the popcorn cart figures, eventually (I'm slowly getting around to it).
    Don't forget about the NOS popcorn machine! I know during the Holidays its Oogie Boogie turning the crank. Who does it the rest of the year?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Animatronic crabs (now where's the animatronic melted butter?):

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on Micechat, and thanks for looking at my pictures!
    Nothing says 'I love you!! more than... well.. you know'
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Eeyore smiling

I like them also. And to answer your question, I believe that this particular tour guide, who was standing outside the Enchanted Tiki Room, was on the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour.
    That is great. I just signed up for the tour, I never have done it, and wanted to, so a friend and I are going to be there March 4, 5 and 6. We usually travel with a party of 10, so we decided since it is just the two of us lets do things we normally do not get a chance to do. I was surprised it is 3.5 hours long, and that they feed you lunch up at the Disney Gallery. See I have already learned two things I had no idea about before (LOL)

• I'm Flying High

I'm loving the birds! Awesome pics!
    The daydream princess

• Neep meep beep

Thanks - there were birds on Tom Sawyer's Pirate Island, Birds in The Tiki Room, and Birds in Downtown Disney - I thought I was in a hitchcock film!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Damn, these photographs can make a person faint from the sheer beauty Disneyland has to offer. You really need to open up your own website and let people get backgrounds, wallpapers, purchase photos [if possible] for framing.

And thanks for posting even the fuzzy pics, every image deserves a spot in the limelight.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Froggy, once again THANK YOU for sharing your photos! Those are wonderful photos. I especially like the signs by BTMRR. It's those small details that really make DL a true theme park.

BTW, my Canon Rebel arrived in the mail earlier this week along with my lenses. I'm looking forward to using it non-stop this weekend! Thanks for the encouragement.

I am so in love with your camera!!! Great pictures!! As usual!! Thanks, being so far away from the park I really like the "high def" pics!

• World Traveler

Wonderful photos ... always!

• "714"

Im not sure if anyone has posted this else where but I saw on E! news last night that christina aguilera was at DL on Valentines day. They showed a picture of her and her Husband on The Matterhorn (the part at the end when you splash through the water) Iam still searching for the picture but thought I would share first.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• The Purifier

Thank you so much for sharing your photos. It makes the park that much better for those of us far away. Yet, you also take pictures of thinks that I would miss. Now, when I go next week (Thurs and Fri) I can look for them.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
    -Walt Disney

• Again! Again! Again!

Great pics Froggy!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• :)

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    I read somewhere (may have been another Disney site) that only Asian people are allowed to marry in front of the castle. Is this true?
    not to be rude but are you being serious?

Lol...I'm almost 111000% sure that anybody can be married infront of the castle, you just need to talk to City Hall and arrange a time, etc...I'm not sure if it costs money though

I heard somewhere that you have to pay for however much it costs for the 'guest control' to block off the castle and 'man' the area for that hour or thirty minutes, etc...not sure if it's true or not though

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Beautiful close ups of the Tiki birds!! I love the Tiki Room!

The new tour guide outfits look pretty nice I think.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast