Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Minion

Re: Photos of Valentine's Day at the Park (plus birds, crabs, and more birds!)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    Thanks - there were birds on Tom Sawyer's Pirate Island, Birds in The Tiki Room, and Birds in Downtown Disney - I thought I was in a hitchcock film!
    Have you seen all the crows flying around when the sun starts to go down? They used to just be at DL, but now they hang around DCA too. Talk about Hitchcock!

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Damn, these photographs can make a person faint from the sheer beauty Disneyland has to offer. You really need to open up your own website and let people get backgrounds, wallpapers, purchase photos [if possible] for framing.

And thanks for posting even the fuzzy pics, every image deserves a spot in the limelight.
    Thanks Micoofy Duck! I don't have the technicall skills to open up my own website, but anyone on micechat is welcome to grab backgrounds, wallpapers, or purchase photos for whatever purpose at the flickr page in my signature, at no profit to me. I'm still learning the whole photography thing, but I'm sure having fun while learning!

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    Froggy, once again THANK YOU for sharing your photos! Those are wonderful photos. I especially like the signs by BTMRR. It's those small details that really make DL a true theme park.

BTW, my Canon Rebel arrived in the mail earlier this week along with my lenses. I'm looking forward to using it non-stop this weekend! Thanks for the encouragement.
    Thank you -- and congratulations on your new arrival - I am sure you'll have fun with it and I can't wait to see your pics!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345