Sad Block Barty Bash Audition

Did anyone audition for Block Party Bash on Feb.11 and make it?
    I was one of the females who were taken measurments for a costume after dancing. They said they would call us in 3-5 days but I have not got a phonecall yet. Does it mean I couldn't make it if I can't get a phonecall ? Performing in a Disney parade has been my dream since I was a child and I can stay in America for only a year so I really want to get in it now!! (English is not my native language. Sorry if my writing is not good enough!)

• :)

Re: Block Barty Bash Audition

Wait a few more days, I have auditioned in the past for a parade and you'll either get a very early phone call (Like ten minutes after they say in a couple days, or the next day) Or you'll get a very postponed phone call, like a week - two weeks later...Sorry I could'nt be of more assistance .

Also - Always make sure you're around your phone, when it comes to parade and character auditions, if you dont answear your phone sometimes they wont leave a message and just go on to the next person who is "available"...and if they happen to leave you a message respond to it promptly!

good luck Midori!

Thank you very much for your kind words, mulishaCA. I'll wait for a few more days as you suggested! Actually my English is limited and I couldn't get everything they were saying. So I didn't know for sure if I was accepted or rejected, but some of my friends say I almost made it because I could get a mesurement, but I don' know. I'll wait. Thank you very much!!

awesomemama, thank you so much for your encouragement! Yes, I need luck to make my dream come true!