• Stay Positive

Your good, bad, and ugly storys

Ok so this is how it goes, you give 1 good, 1 bad, and 1 ugly story of disneyland
    heres mine

Good: The best story i have at disneyland is on my birthday i invited friends to disneyland, the best part was, they gave me a sticker that said "happy birthday" and every cm said happy birthday, and in the jungle cruise at the native people scene, he was like "let me translate....happy birthday to you, happy birtday to you, you look very tasty, so be in our stew " and the best part... NO LINES ON ANY RIDE!!!

Bad: Seeing a young kid cussing out a poor CM who kicked the kid off the ride for (this was on BTMR after it opened after the crash) yelling "WE ARE GONNA DIE" scarring little kids and making people nervous

Ugly: I saw this one person harrasing everyone, saying she deserves better treatment because shes an "AP", she was saying at a churro person "My churros better be warm because i am an AP" and she was on the jungle cruise with me and afer she was like "That was a bad spiel, did they know an AP was on it" i just wanted to show her my AP and slap her :devil:
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place–a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• I was deleted.

GOOD: Getting to meet Piglet on Main Street and taking a bunch of pictures with him. (Mom was was quick with it, don't worry.) But this lady asked "how many pictures are you going to take of your daughter with Piglet?" and my mom said, "as many as I want!" She was quite the fiesty one.

BAD: The CM at RRCS asking me if I wanted his job, literally.

UGLY: It rained way too much in Jan of 05 for the ten days we were in the park. Although the lines were short many attractions, parades and shows were closed. The worst part of it was that CMs were starting to get cranky too.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

GOOD:There are so many. On our last trip... sitting once again atop the Main St fire wagon with my Golden Ears on... 50 years after doing it the first time. As we left the park that evening, all the CMs from the DLRR were atop the tunnel waving goodbye. The tram CM that same evening was full of jokes and Disneyland trivia. He made even the tram ride magic. Though we were at the front, when we got off, we walked all the way to the back to thank him. Finally... on another trip, while I was having a smoke back by Big Thunder Ranch, the CM with the scoop and broom came by to dump the ashtrays. It could be said that this guy has one of the lousier jobs in the park and could even be a little entitled to being bummed about it... but he took the time to ask if I was having a nice day and chatted a bit about the weather before moving on. These are moments you only experience at The Happiest Place On Earth.

BAD: Waiting 45 minutes in line at Coca Cola Corner... finally ordering two hot dogs and a Coke... 5 minutes later when I got my food, the CM had gotten my order wrong!

UGLY: The first time I saw TL98. I know I harp on this a lot, but it was a major OMG moment for me.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.