Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Cool Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

Decided to spend the day at the park with my best friend since I didn't have to work. We got to the park around 10:30 with reservations to Goofys Kitchen at 11:30. So first we hopped on the monorail to snag fastpasses for Space Mountain later in the day.

Then we headed back on the monorail to go to Goofys Kitchen, we were both starving since we skipped breakfast knowing we'd be going there.

Now apparently Goofy knew me, it was quite funny. I'd post our table conversation (via his writing random words on the table) but we did promise not to tell anyone. Wherever you are Goofy, I love you.

After that we headed back to the park. We weren't really there to do rides, more to see shows and get pics with characters.. so we hopped on the Columbia for a ride.

After the ride and browsing the shops we went looking for Eeyore and were successful!

Next on the character hunt was Peter Pan who I managed to see 3 times today, those of you who know me know that I absolutely adore Peter Pan so it was a good day for me.

Peter Pan was playing musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins showed up later as well. I also had TheRockr come up to me which was a pleasant surprise!

Afterwards we took a break and watched Parade of Dreams (sorry, no pics, I was too busy eating ice cream) and then we went on Space Mountain. Our last stop of the day was Drawn to Magic where we ran into my favourite..

We had to leave after that to go have dinner with my friend's Grandpa for his birthday which was just as well because my foot (I had surgery a couple weeks ago and I wear a brace now) was dying.

FYE (For Your Enjoyment):
    Here's a video of Peter Pan trying to win musical chairs (even though he was the first person to lose).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cITdyxyLcs
    After the video ends the Mad Hatter told Peter Pan this is not the "whoever has the most chairs wins game" to which Peter Pan asked "can we play that game instead?!"

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

Great job on your Trip Report. I like your pic with Peter Pan. Is he trying to do his Mad Hatter impression by sticking out his tongue?

I like your Goofy's Kitchen pics. You got to see Belle in her blue dress. I actually had one of her in that dress.

Sorry I didn't get a picture WITH you. I had to go. My ride had arrived.
    Anyway great report.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Great job on your Trip Report. I like your pic with Peter Pan. Is he trying to do his Mad Hatter impression by sticking out his tongue?

I like your Goofy's Kitchen pics. You got to see Belle in her blue dress. I actually had one of her in that dress.

Sorry I didn't get a picture WITH you. I had to go. My ride had arrived.
    Anyway great report.
    Thanks That's ok about our pic, I was caught off gaurd so I didn't even think of it. I saw so many MCers today!!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Thank you post your trip report and picture
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• Who's your DaddyB?

Wow... those are some of the most random face characters I've ever seen. I love Belle in the peasant dress, but the people don't fit the characters they're portraying. Or is it just me? Alice (the first picture) looks way too old, and Peter Pan looks just, unlike Peter Pan at all. Mary Poppins and Mad hatter too. The 2nd Peter pan is WAY too old. I didn't know that the lost boys had to shave!

Great trip report, but I'm left wondering if the hiring problems that Al has been talking about have finally started to affect the face characters.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb View Post
    Wow... those are some of the most random face characters I've ever seen. I love Belle in the peasant dress, but the people don't fit the characters they're portraying. Or is it just me? Alice (the first picture) looks way too old, and Peter Pan looks just, unlike Peter Pan at all. Mary Poppins and Mad hatter too. The 2nd Peter pan is WAY too old. I didn't know that the lost boys had to shave!

Great trip report, but I'm left wondering if the hiring problems that Al has been talking about have finally started to affect the face characters.
    The only characters that bothered me today was the Alice at Goofys Kitchen because she looked way too old and Mary Poppins at the musical chairs thing because she just wasn't in the character at all she was so quiet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    The only characters that bothered me today was the Alice at Goofys Kitchen because she looked way too old and Mary Poppins at the musical chairs thing because she just wasn't in the character at all she was so quiet.
    That's unusual. Mary is usually in character when I'm around. Hmm.....

As for Alice at Goofy's Kitchen, yeah, she looked too old. The ones at the park usually look young from what I've seen.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    That's unusual. Mary is usually in character when I'm around. Hmm.....

As for Alice at Goofy's Kitchen, yeah, she looked too old. The ones at the park usually look young from what I've seen.
    The Alice at the musical chairs was dead on wasn't she? I really enjoyed her!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    The Alice at the musical chairs was dead on wasn't she? I really enjoyed her!
    Yeah, she was dead-on. I like the Alices at the park. Sometimes the ones at the park are also the ones at Goofy's Kitchen.

• Shubisha

I've seen both the pan and hatter around and agree heh.

Belle looks good to me :P

i LOVE your eye makeup!!!! really brings out your eyes!! i know, totally random. great TR as well. glad to see you guys had a ton of fun!

kingdom hearts <3er

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by kickcows View Post
    i LOVE your eye makeup!!!! really brings out your eyes!! i know, totally random. great TR as well. glad to see you guys had a ton of fun!

Thanks

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Hope the achilles is healing well and painless, EagleWings!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SorcererMickey View Post
    Hope the achilles is healing well and painless, EagleWings!
    Painless I wish. I hobbled around the park in a foot brace, I was okay for like two hours and then it hurt lol.

• Queen Elsa

How much is it for the food in Goofy's Kitchen and were is that place at. I want to get Belle in her blue outfit?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast