Here is my edition of Fantasmic!
It's the full show, non-stop.
It's about 85% taken from the last Fantasmic show for several months, on 2/11 at 10:30pm. Balcony seating. The remaining 15% is from 3 other shows from throughout the last year (to cover bad angles, etc).
For tonight, all I have is the direct download. Tomorrow, I'll re-render it in a more Youtube-compatible resolution, and then I'll update with a link to that.
The small resolution doesn't really do the show much justice. If anyone wants a larger (or full) resolution render, let me know, and I'll upload it. My master copy is in 720x480 widescreen (DVD res), so it looks a lot better than this does.
Here ya go!
Here's the Google video link (it was too long for Youtube). The resolution is a little messed up, but that's how streaming video is...
And here's the direct download for those that desire: