Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Pirate Princess

Your Ideal "Land"

If you could add your very own new "Land" to DL park, what would you do?!?! Where would you place it? What is the theme? Attractions, eateries, shops???

• -Going Retro-

Oh, that's easy! Villains! Everything Villain’s let's see here

The possibilities are endless so much so I can't think of any this late here's a couple:

A Dumbo type ride using Ursula’s tentacles
    Sleeping Beauty dark ride

If I had to remove a land it would be Toon Town. Otherwise I wouldn't mind any place in Disneyland where there's room.

• Pirate Princess

That would be great! What if it was somehow placed adjacent to Toontown...like a scary wooded area from Snow White leads from Toontown into the Villain's Lair.

An Ursula tentacles ride would be very neat. You could do a lot with this theme. Just think of the Halloween possibilities...

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    There was a rumor of it and I agree with the name for the Villain's hideout: Shadowland. With an imposing Villain's Mount overlooking it from the further end of the land.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• Defying Gravity

I second that, a villain land would be coooool.
    You say I´m a bitch like it´s a bad thing.

London BABY!!

realisticaly or just imaginary

realisticly I would add Aquatopia to the Motorboat cruise around the same time the Nemo subs opend up then I'd simply call the Autopia, Aquatopia, Subs and Matterhorn area Discoveryland

imaginarly I'd extend Toontown into Duckberg (were the Duck Tales characters live) which would slowly become Cape Canard I think? (were Darkwing Duck lives, note Darkwing Duck's cousin is Gismo Duck from Duck tales who made a cameo in Darkwing Duck not to mention Launchpad is Darkwing's sidekick) after Cape Canard or whatever they could have a villian land (Cape Canard is darker then Toontown or Duckberg so it would match better) the wooded area intro to Villianland could be the entrance to it from the Splash Mountain area
    and thus you would then have a full circle with no dead ends in the park

• Pirate Princess

Very very interesting Jspider...you're ideas never cease to amaze.

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    A Dumbo type ride using Ursula’s tentacles.
    Actually, "Ursula's Spinners" was a hub & spoke attraction slated to be installed at California Screamin' in the "sand pit" right next to where the image capture cameras are on the ride. They cut it just before Paradise Pier was finalized.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)

Thumbs down Bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by AP2CM
    Actually, "Ursula's Spinners" was a hub & spoke attraction slated to be installed at California Screamin' in the "sand pit" right next to where the image capture cameras are on the ride. They cut it just before Paradise Pier was finalized.
    That would have been a poor idea on themeing since Ursula has nothing to do with California. She was just a cartoon underwater villainess.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• Baybeh!

No new land, just fix up Tomorrowland, and add to Frontierland

• With my wife....

Tarpland.... oh wait, that's been the entire park for the last few months.
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by E-ticket
    Tarpland.... oh wait, that's been the entire park for the last few months.

As much as "Tarpland" is ugly. I'm happy to see it! This means they are finally bringing back Disneyland's buildings, rides etc to its full potential.

• With my wife....

Agreed!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

actualy as far as an Ursula Spinner in the Pier goes it would match up pretty well

I mean the fair that goes by my town every year always has (or should I say always had? I haven't been in years since I went to Disneyland in the 6th grade then came back home and wondered why I would pay so much for a cheep carnival that doesn't have much to do) a spinner ride that bounces up and down that is themed to an Octopus, I've also seen them in many other fair's/amusement parks

so it'd make since that a Disney version of that ride would be themed to Ursula and would go along with the Pier

• Minion

I think they should make a pleasure island. It would be nice to have the Disney atmosphere without all the little kids running around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast