Well, I finally decided to compile all of my ideas together and post them. So, here you go.
Okay, this is going to be a HUGE post, so be prepared.
Take out Timon and Pumba Parking Lot and put all the Cast Member buildings behind the Rivers of America there. Add a Mickey AA pointing the way to the ramps to go to the top of the parking structure. Also, build a small bridge going over the tram on the Chip and Dale parking lot.
Add a “Stitch” level and a “Pluto” Level to the top of the Parking Structure; I’ve been put in the Cast Member Parking lot before, and there needs to be more room in the structure, not to mention the cars from the Timon and Pumba parking lot need somewhere to go. Repaint the Parking Structure, something a little more cheery.
Add a more powerful “scent” thing to the grates on the side. Add a hotel room to the Castle like WDW. Replace the Old “Lincoln” show with “Philarmagic”. Not much to say here.
BRING BACK THE PEOPLEMOVER! Take out Rocket Jets and put them back on top of the Peoplemover. Add a third floor with a clear dome roof on the top of Innoventions. Put a Peoplemover station in here and assorted restaurants.
Bring the Skyway back in with metal grates covering the holes in the sides. Put a station on the third floor of Innoventions.
Have the Peoplemover go around its present course until it reaches Innoventions. Then make it like Tron and have a “Game Grid” in the transition between the second and third floors. Make the Peoplemover circle around the game grid and board an “elevator” which takes it up to the top of Innoventions. While in the elevator, make the Tron Master Computer say: “You have escaped the game grid”. Then it stops at the station, comes out of Innoventions and resumes its normal course.
Get rid of the junk in front of the Peoplemover tracks by Main Street and move the Dedication to the first support.
Make the Skyway go in front of the Abominable Snowman in the Matterhorn before going back to the Fantasyland Station.
Retheme the Autopia from everything Chevron-related to something actually Disney, like “Cars”.
Add a Fastpass to the Matterhorn. It can be placed in the current “Smoking Area” in front of the station. Make the Tommorowland line stand-by and the Fantasyland line Fastpass.
Update all the current dark rides with newer technology and add an actual ending to the “Snow White” ride. Destroy It’s a Small World and smash it and all the speakers to little bits (Just Kidding).
Demolish the DL R.R.’s Toontown station and replace it with a miniaturized version of Cinderella’s Castle. Rename it “Fantasyland Station”. Bring back the old Skyway station. Take out Stromboli’s cart and put it in the Valley of Villainy.
Make the Jolly Trolley move again! Take out the old Chip and Dale treehouse and retheme the rockwork to a Dark cave for Transition to Valley of Villainy, explained later.
Remove the height restrictions for all the rides, to make it true to Walt’s vision that the whole family can have fun together. Not much to say here either.
Valley of Villainy:
Entrances are just after Splash Mountain, by the new Indian Village, and at a cave at the end of Toontown. In the cave entrance, you can hear Maleficent laughing very softly. On the right-hand side, where the current employee areas are, you see an exit from the cave, marked above it with an illuminated Fantasmic Logo. This is the entrance to the new Fantasmic arena. On the other side is an exit marked “Frontierland”. This will take you to the Indian Village expansion for Frontierland.
Once you pass that, you come out of the cave. It’s still kinda dark, because the entire land is inside a giant box, pretty similar to how Pirates has a permanent nighttime sky. This one is a deep purple, adding to the dreariness of the land. There are mountains all around the sides of the land that are away from DL, and forest on the sides that face it. To get the feel of this place, think of it as an “Anti-Toontown”.
You exit the cave into a courtyard, with a Dragon Maleficent fountain in the center with water jets and steam coming out of it. Every 30 minutes, the water in the fountain rises, and one of the mountains becomes Chernabog, who commands projected ghosts around the courtyard as the music from his scene Fantasia plays. Then a bell tolls the current time (Like Small World’s) and Chernabog goes back to mountain form.
The mountain by Chernabog looks like Pride Rock from the lion king, and below it is “Pride Rock Escape”, a dark ride where you board a car made out of bones and watch as you go by scenes of the hyenas chasing Simba and Nala, with some appearances by Timon and Pumba like they were while this was going on in the Lion King 1 ½.
Next door to that is the Ridemare Before Christmas, a dark ride on a suspended track like Peter Pan where the cars are shaped like coffins with a huge bag behind where you sit that’s connected to the track. For comfort and Disney Authenticity, the side of the bag where the guests use as a back to their chairs has padding and feels like felt. You follow Jack Skellington as he tries to make Christmas, before he gets shot down. You then go to a graveyard and see Jack, before you watch him battle Oogie Boogie. Every Christmas, Jack still does get Haunted Mansion Holiday, but he also gets to “Jackitize” the Valley of Villainy like the Haunted Mansion. The ride exits into a relocated Le Bat on Rouge, or whatever that Jack Shop in New Orleans is, I’ve always called it the Jack shop.
Next door to the Jack shop is a restaurant, “The Queen’s Apple”. Serves “Snow White Apple Pie”, “Oogie Boogie’s (Gummi) Bug Plate”, “The Queen of Heart’s Tarts”, that sort of stuff. Next door to that is a restaurant with real food that you can find in other places around Disneyland, and this one’s a Character dinner, with Disney villains going around.
Next, you see “Hades and the Titans” which uses Epcot's Maelstrom ride technology. Enter Hades' temple facade and queue. It will seem like the queue is going down to a lower level. Before you know it, you’re in the UNDERWORLD! So when you board your boat, you pass through the 3 headed dog, Cerberus, and up to the surface. Hades has just released the Titans. With their powers, they freeze you (cold chill, snow, & ice), blow you away (smoke ring and fans), burn you (heat and lava), and crush you (big Audio-Animatronic rock hand). You see them capturing the Gods. Then Hercules comes in and saves everyone, covering Hades in what trapped Zeus. Your cars receive a thanks from Hercules, who throws the pile of rock with Hades in it off the mountain. This is done via a large video screen. You travel down the mountain, and re-appear in Hades’ lair. You see Hades, who’s head was freed by the fall, sitting there. He talks to you via the same was as Roz from Monster’s Inc. at DCA, with Pain holding a camera, standing on Panic’s head.
After exiting, you see Cruella's run-down mansion, for “Cruella’s Puppy Run”. Queue is inside the mansion. Station is themed to the mansion's front driveway. You ride in cars that look a lot like Cruella’s car, except with open roofs. Show scenes include the snowy country side, villages, and London. Uses Epcot’s Test Track technology. You then turn and start going away from the courtyard. The entire left side is taken up by an E ticket ride, Maleficent’s Lair.
“Jafar’s Spell” is next, on the right. It is similar to Walt Disney World's teacups ride. Riders ride in snake heads with a similar look to Jafar's snake transformation. The floor looks like a snake pit. In the middle, the black lamp is raised in the air like in The Cave of Wonders. When the ride is going, Genie Jafar comes out of the lamp's top and turns in circles. When the ride is done, he goes back into the lamp.
Next to that is “The Secret Lab Coaster” Basically the coaster from “The Emperor’s New Groove”, complete with animal heads moving up and down on the track. You climb the Lift hill, watching Yzma say, “Pull the lever, Kronk!” You see Kronk pull a lever. You see Yzma say, “Wrong Lever!”, and Kronk say, “I’ll have it fixed in a jiffy.” as you fall down the Secret lab coaster’s track, going around and around, through animal’s heads chomping on the track, and then you go up and down for a short bunny hop, then brake run and station with Kronk and Yzma saying, “I fixed it!” “Good. Now, Kronk, where‘d they go?” “Uhh…” You exit out and see Yzma’s Fruity Potions, a small shop, with drinks served in collectable potion bottles, serving many kinds of fruit juice and soda. There is also perfume for sale in those bottles.
On the right, a large cave shaped like a dragon’s head rises from the ground on the left and has a path leading to a sinister-looking castle with a projected swirling cloud at the top (Think of the place where you find the Dragon in VMK). This is “Maleficent‘s Lair”. You are inside Maleficent’s castle. You see different devices of torture in line, and then you go into the main hallway, where you board. Starting as slow as any dark ride, we pass an opening doorway, and we see the prince in restraints. As we move towards and past him, the fairies release him and provide the sword and shield. Through another opening doorway, the crow is flying at you with guards close behind running down stairs towards you. Doors close to shut them away. As you make a turn, guards are above you left and right. Maleficent commands the guards. They throw boulders at you, but Fairies turn them to bubbles. Bubbles are real. Then the guards shoot “arrows“, little blasts of air. But Fairies turn the arrows to flowers, via projection. Finally the guards pour water above you. But a rainbow emerges and pushes the water to your sides. Make another turn, lighting strikes the floor beside you. Maleficent makes torn plants rise. Through all of this, she's saying lines from the movie. Riders "push" their way through the plants, which are actually doorways. But green lit smokes rises from the ground, Maleficent Animatronic appears and says her lines. Smoke again appears and Maleficent is gone. Riders go backwards through the plants and make a stop. Turn, and climb up a cliff, which is a lift hill with Maleficent at the top. Maleficent says, “Now you’ll deal with me… And all the powers of HELL!” Smoke rises around her, and at the word hell, you accelerate up the lift hill and go through a hidden loop, only to see the Dragon. You immediately reverse and go Backwards, until you reach the bottom of a giant drop and some bunny-hop hills, and go back forward and see Prince Phillip killing the dragon. You slow back down to the dark ride speed, and see the Prince kissing Sleeping Beauty, then you turn a corner, see Maleficent’s crow, and see the glow of Maleficent’s eyes in the darkness, as you turn the corner and hear Maleficent’s quiet laugh. You exit and go into Maleficent’s spell room, which is a huge shop/restaurant. This releases onto the right side of the main hub.
You then go under the train’s bridge, which looks like the covered bridge from “The Adventures of Ichabod Crane”. The Train comes out of the extended Splash Mountain tunnel, goes across the bridge, goes onto a ledge to get a good look at the Valley of Villainy, and then exits through a tunnel in the mountain under Maleficent’s castle. After the train’s bridge, you enter another short cave, and exit by Splash Mountain’s exit. You can make a U-turn to go to the other side of the cave’s left wall (The wall facing Winnie the Pooh’s shop) and enter the extended Critter Country.
Hungry Bear will stay, and a bridge will travel to just in front of the cave, hooking up with the main path. Critter Country will split up just past the Splash Mountain exit, behind Pooh Corner. Big, Grey boulders serve as “splitter” the path leading to Critter Country or Valley of Villainy.
Rocks continue and eventually become cave, where you can put your hand and see what animal you are, taken from the cave in the Brother Bear show at California Adventure. Cave transitions into ice, like the artic ride at Sea World. Ride and shop entrances will be to the left of the path. Pocahontas dark ride in cave, as well as a Fox and the Hound Dark ride. A coffee shop next to Pocahontas’s ride, selling drinks like “Mocahontas”. A Robin Hood show comes after the Fox and the Hound ride. The cave ends, and you’re in a Bambi area, with a nice, peaceful mountain setting.
The Fox and the Hound ride goes by, looking at the different animal AAs just out of your reach. A Mine Train through Nature’s Wonderland station, where the train travels through the Bambi area, into a geyser field as it hooks up behind the Indian area, and alongside the path until it reaches the currently abandoned bridge in Frontierland, where there is a station as it turns around, goes along the same track as that abandoned mine train, and follows the river before it goes under the path and returns to the station. The train also comes out the other end of the Valley Of Villainy, providing a nice backdrop as you can sometimes see the two together, and the guests won’t miss the old moose and Indian, as you get to see much more.
Next to the station is the return of the Country bears. Critter Country hooks up with Frontierland, via that Indian area viewed from the Mark Twain or Colombia. Indian Chief will be placed higher then the path for the Frontierland extension for viewing purposes of the guests, both on the boats and on the ground. Teepees will be open to guests, some with shops.
The transition between the two areas will be hardly noticeable. Frontierland will hook back up with the old Frontierland to the right of the exit for Big Thunder Mountain.
Remake the Colombia to be more of a Pirate Ship, since Tom Sawyer’s going to become a pirate anyway. Cascade Peak would be rebuilt with a dark ride inside it, say Woody's Roundup. (I know some of you don't like to have a cartoon in Frontierland, but this is just a thought.) Between Cascade Peak and BTMRR and Big Thunder Trail would be the new dock for Columbia.
Then coming off from the Peak and in ROA would be a new dock for Explorer canoes and new keelboats. Then Festival Arena becomes Western River Expedition's splashdown/reservoir, queue, and un/load station? Then behind the train tracks will be WRE's show building but themed as Thunder Mesa.
A new pathway runs between the north end of Columbia dock and WRE where it splits into 2 trails. One leads between Columbia dock and Cascade Peak to get to canoes and keelboats. There should be a point where the trail leads under & over a waterfall, that's always neat. Unused keelboats & canoes could be docked on the west & east end of Columbia dock. While the other trail leads north to a new area where guests can explore the Indian Village, adobe house, and a village built into Thunder Mesa (while looking at WRE riders begin their venture and watch the splashdown at the end of the ride). Then that trail continues to a Critter Country Expansion that leads around behind the rest of ROA (to get past train tracks, maybe go under with a rocky bridge). The last new trail will lead from Big Thunder Trail, past Little Patch of Heaven and a station for a New Mine Train through Nature’s Wonderland, past the WRE splashdown/reservior, under the train tracks (train bridge themed as wooden or rocky bridge), and leads into a cave that goes to the cave that leads to Valley of Villainy from Toontown.
Thus all this, connects Frontierland to Toontown and connecting Frontierland to Critter Country making no dead ends in the park. I understand there's a backstage roadway between Frontierland & Toontown, a themed doorway can be put there (similar to the doorways between Frontierland & Fantasyland).
For WRE, I would like to see it as the rumored HKDL's POTC ride where they will get a climatic drop and bunny hill coaster sequence (similar to Splash Mountain). The song played should be like Splash Mountain's various song selections throughout the ride. I think it would be neat for the boats to travel in and out of Thunder Mesa to look down at the rest of BTR. Then the climatic splashdown goes under the train tracks, and comes rolling back up to a splashdown. At one point when the boats peek out of Thunder Mesa, they cross over the climatic drop (ala Splash Mountain & GRR, and running the opposite direction from the train. This will really make this area kinetic) There should be a POTC/SM type of loading. Bring back original Golden Horseshoe show, or something similar to that. Move Billy & the Hillbillies to outside of the New Orleans Train Station. Put Grand Canyon diorama in the tunnel between Frontierland and Fantasyland. I'm sure once Fantasyland theater gets closed up, there will be enough room for the Grand Canyon. If the tunnel is used for trucks through backstage roadway, leave a blackout spot in the diorama for that. If Grand Canyon can't fit, at least theme the tunnel as a smooth rocky surface. Also, by the Indian Village, have a "Pocahontas and Forest Friends" show. But the theater will be themed as if you're inside the overhanging branches of Grandmother Willow. At first, the branches act like a closed stage curtain. When the show starts, the curtains open up and encircle the seating so you become INSIDE instead of being in an outdoor stage. The branches will have soundproofing.
Also, we could change most of Frontierland to a "Ghost Town" like Knotts. We could expand south from the Golden Horseshoe, and move the New Orleans Square station to where the Adventureland/NOS tunnel is now, retheming it as an old, run-down station. We could tear down Tarzan's Treehouse, it just makes me tired, and it takes up a lot of space. The ghost town is just to the north, and the water tower and engineer break area is to the south, just an old, run-down building. The water tower is still in working condition, and, as Disney always does, I can write a little story. A very little story. The town was thriving, until the gold from the nearby river dried up (add a river somewhere). Everyone left, and the trains passing by always came and used the water tower. The End. The ghost town, named Rainbow Ridge, could still be a small thriving town, with staged gunfights, some boarded up houses, and a jail. The Golden Horseshoe is the Saloon, and the river could be the Big Thunder mine. The Big Thunder Trail could have a Gold Mining spot in the back of BTMRR, where a little waterfall would go down into a little river, where kids can pan for gold (I like this idea better). There is real gold flakes in the water. You could pay for it, but it could also be free, just the chances of finding gold is much lower. The name "Rainbow Ridge" is a nod to the old Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland, which passed through a small town named Rainbow Ridge, which is still viewable today. What's left of the town is now four buildings you see as soon as Big Thunder Mountain slows down, right before going into the station.
I’d like to see the Aladdin and Jasmine show taken out and replaced with the old Hawaiian BBQ. Other then that, I got nothing.
I’m going to list the segments here, so pay attention.
1) New opening, where after the girl announces the show starting, we don't hear the "Imagination!" line, but the opening to the Mickey Mouse Club March. Mickey and friends come out, and they parade in front of Cider Mill. Mickey is wearing his outfit from the front of the Golden Mickey Ears Hats, complete with baton. Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto, ect., all march behind Mickey, and when it comes to the "Mickey Mouse!" "Donald Duck!" part, it should look like Donald is getting steadily more and more angry. When it comes to "Forever, let us hold our banner High!", a banner should unravel from Cider Mill, and with each "High!" it goes higher. The ending just goes, "Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me; M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! Dun!" The dun is musical, not vocal. Everybody except Mickey and Minnie go offstage, and Mickey says, “Hey, Minnie, watch this!” Ten Mickey goes up to his Sorcerer’s Apprentice hat that raised from the trapdoor in the stage, puts it on, and then, with a puff of smoke, appears in his red Sorcerer’s Apprentice outfit. In the smoke, Minnie disappears and the banner is taken away, prepping Cider Mill for the Las-Vegas Style lights.
2) Original Mickey the Sorcerer
3) After Mickey's Sorcerer segment, Mickey Rubs lamp, which comes up via trapdoor. Genie comes out on stage says: "WHOA!! 10,000 years will give you such a creek in the neck!". Then a rendition of "Friend Like Me" starts with multiple Genie back up dancers to dance with Genie. Cider Mill lights up like Las Vegas. Genie says "You ain't never had a friend like me!" When genie dancers appear, Mickey dances with them, and as genie ends his song, Mickey shoots sparks out of his hands, and smoke appears as genie and Mickey go down trapdoor.
4) Original Flowers segment
5) As flowers leave, a rendition of "Hakuna Matata" plays with blacklit giraffes, crocodiles, flying birds, elephants, antelopes, hippos, zebras same Lion King animals from WDW's show. Tarzan & monkeys make their way onstage.
6) Tarzan and Terk join monkeys for "Trashin' the Camp". They bang metal pieces, dance, and cartwheels. Monkeys doing tricks on small trampolines as well. Everyone runs off stage as Kaa approaches.
7) Original Kaa & Monkeys scene. Add Baloo and Mowgli on their own barge instead of a 3rd dancing monkey barge.
8) Original Pink Elephants
9) After Pink Elephants, Alice in Wonderland segment comes onstage. Includes Alice, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, and Tweedle Dee & Dum, with a new appearance from the White Rabbit. Characters walk around trees, signs, plants, and stacks of teapots from the film. Cheshire Cat puppet on a tree. Rendition of "Very Merry Unbirthday" plays.
10) Mutli-color fireworks representing falling confetti starts for Festival of Fools. Festival of Fools segment prances in next. Alice segment walk off stage. Reuse those fanciful costumes and props from the old Frontierland show and bring them over here. Juggling & fire-juggling as well. This is a transition because from a wildly colorful Wonderland comes the wildly colorful Festival of Fools. The transition from here to Pinocchio is that since Clopin is a gypsy, maybe the transition would make sense because they are entertainers. And in the Hunchback film, Clopin had hand puppets. Perhaps Quasimodo and Esmeralda can join in the fun too. Clopin enters on a large wagon. Bring in the wagon via trap doors. Clopin climbs to the roof of Sutter’s mill building and says, “And now I have a story…” Waves come up, and see animated Clopin take out Pinocchio, and start lowering him down.
11) Original Puppets
12) 1st 30 seconds of Jiminy with Goldfish. The part where Jiminy gets his hat, bubble fills with water and pops will be deleted.
13) "Under the Sea" rendition with Sebastian and blacklit puppets from the Disney-MGM show. Bubbles are projected on water screen.
14) Bring back 50 seconds into Jiminy, Monstro segment where Monstro opens his eye. Monstro float appears, and Pinocchio and Geppeto try to escape on a raft. Monstro kicks tail, and wave screen appears continue with the rest of the clip.
15) Original Peter Pan & Pirates
16) Princesses Medley will be modified to add more princesses.
1st, 1 canoe will row through quickly. Canoes come from Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes. Probably 6 Indian dressed CMs rowing. Each canoe's end is lit with a torch similar to WDW's version. John Smith & Pocahontas sit in the middle facing each other. "If I Never You Knew You" plays as the characters perform the song in sign language to each other. The canoe will be rowing close to TSI because I fear the barges might accidentally crash into them. In effect, the barges will float through being closer to the audience.
2nd, Aladdin & Jasmine get a new barge set up so they are riding carpet. Under carpet, smoke/fog drifts down to the water. The fog glows blue and white. Creating the illusion they were are floating over the water. "A Whole New World" plays of course.
3rd, Beauty & the Beast will be on the main land stage. The floating encased rose is with them as "Beauty and the Beast" plays. Same routine as if they were still on the barge.
4th, Ariel & Prince Eric are on the opposite side of the stage. Same routine as if they were still on the barge. "Part of Your World" plays.
5th, Princess Aurora and Prince Philip are on their own barge with "Once Upon a Dream" plays.
6th, Cinderella and Prince Charming are on the 2nd barge with "So This Is Love" playing.
7th, Snow White and HER Prince Charming stick to the same routine with their same barge.
17) Original Evil Queen, Magic Mirror. B&B and TLM followspots fade out as they walk off stage and followspots fade in for Evil Queen.
18) Original Transformation To Witch, Magic Mirror.
19) Original Ursula segment and barge float with just her like in the good old days. And for goodness sake, pronounce "tentacles" correctly! The water screen projects the sea witch's home.
20) The water screen continues with Agrabah projection as Jafar and Hades comes onstage in the same barge as Aladdin & Jasmine were on. But Jafar (human form) is sitting on carpet holding his staff. The smoke under carpet glows red and orange. Jafar: "It's time to say goodbye to Mickey. His universe is mine to control. HE HE HE!!! (song) Mickey Mouse, yes it is he, but not as you know him. Read my lips and come into grips with reality. Yes meet a blast from your past. A lie too good to last. Say 'hello' to your precious Mickey Mouse! AH AH AH!" Jafar's singing is speeded up for time constraints. When he's finished, his staff sparkles like in DCA's show.
Hades is running about on the barge. He can "float" because he is a god. Hades: "YES, Hades rules! Let's get ready to rumble. What are those?...you are wearing his merchandise!?...AAHH! Okay, I'm cool. I'm fine. SO, Mickey's thoughts are oh so noble. Oh, you'll love this one more thing". When it's his turn to speak, the water screen projects his home, the underworld. Zoom in, and see a meeting room. Villains are all there, arguing, and the Maleficent appears and says, “Let me handle it.”
21) Original Chernabog
22) The Good Fairies appear, and give Mickey his sword, all on the wave screen.
23) Original Maleficent & Mickey with Jafar and Hades additions.
24) Original Dragon & Mickey with Jafar and Hades additions. Hades: "My favorite part of the game: Sudden Death." New dragon is built. Basically they will build so people can see from the dragon's chest line and up. The arms will each be operated by one CM just moving them up and down. The arms will be quite close to ground level. They will mostly move and "hover" over the ground. The dragon skin will be made of light material. The wings will take on a similar structure like an umbrella. Able to flap, extend, and extract. Ursula and Jafar/Hades barge go off to the side during wave screen, still on stage, but far away enough from the flames on ROA. Barges stick around for the dragon climax. Right when Mickey gets the sword, the villain barges move offstage and strobe lights blink on them as their disappear.
25) Original Finale
26) Original Exit Music
Should I go on to DCA? Meh, I’ll stop and update it more later. This post is long enough.
I would like to thank Filmfreak11 for giving me a few ideas.