• I've got the Disney fever

Fireworks Seating

I was just wondering how you get the special seating for the fireworks show?

How much do they cost?

I really appreciate any help you can give me, thanks!

• Bring Your Own Redemption

Re: Fireworks Seating

For Remember... Dreams Come True?

Are you referring to Fantasmic?

For either, I haven't seen either of them.

• Blind to His Own Faults

The terrace seating for Fantasmic? Or the RoA seating down near the water's edge for Fantasmic? I am unaware of any special fireworks seating.

I guess the terrace seating, I've just seen videos where people aren't directly in the crowds they are up higher

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyella21 View Post
    I guess the terrace seating, I've just seen videos where people aren't directly in the crowds they are up higher
    If you are talking about the balcony seating for Fantasmic! you call 714-781-4400 one month prior at 8am exactly. There are 22 seats available and they sell out fast. They are $59 each.

The only preferred seating for Remember is for tour groups at the Main Street Station. Personally, its not the best seating for the show. To get it, call and the number above and tell them you are looking for a tour with the Fireworks seating.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Thanks, Ollie

The premier seating for Fantasmic is $59, whether you chose to sit down on the river level or up at the Disney Gallery. Both areas feature a dessert bar/choice and beverages. It's a good idea to call in advance, but I've seen many people buy tickets day of.

As far as premier fireworks seating, the only area I know of is up on the Main Street Train Station, which had only been available to VIP Tour guests, but I've recently seen it filled with regular guests, so I'm not sure if that's available... I personally believe the best place for the fireworks is on the sidewalk right in front of the castle, and the only thing you can do for those is stake out your turf for a few hours!

• Basking in birthday love

I actually like the train station a lot for fireworks; the layering effects work a little better, and you get a better angle on the lasers. Plus, you have quick access to the park exit, or to hop on the train and get to Fantasmic on the side opposite the incoming crowd. The seats at the station are reserved for tour groups, but if there are seats left over (and there often are), if you ask very nicely, you might be able to sit there.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

I had the balcony Fant! seating in Dec and I strongly urge you to call 30 days prior at exactly 8am CA time. Granted I was there for the Dec 15th show and that was the middle of holiday busy season. I called at 7:59 and the line wasn't open, hung up and called again..on hold until 8:11. I got the last 2 seats of the second show. These seats go fast! I suggest when it gets to be 30 days before your trip you call for each day. That way if the first day sells out you have the option to call for the next day and so forth.

I had great standing room for the fireworks on Main Street. We stood in the middle of the street right near the hot dog shop. We weren't able to see anything really projected on the castle but we were far enough back to get the full effect of the fireworks.

2 words: dream squad.
    Disneyland Photos:
    01.02.2006 (facebook album)
    02.25.2006 - Totally random trip
    Spring break 2006 - WALT DISNEY WORLD (also has some random spring break pics in)
    08.01.2006 -Club 33 trip!
    My first MC trip report!
    More to come, of course! =D

Deluxe Annual Pass purchased - 12.09.2006

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

The best place in the park IMHO to view the fireworks is in front of the old Citrus House on Main Street. This is now an Ice Cream Parlor and it is located just to the left of the Penny Arcade. If you can make it there, that is the best location. The perspective of the castle and the fireworks from that location is reminiscent of the old Wonderful World of Disney. The hub is too close, and Town Square is too far away. This location is perfect!