Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• I am a Pluto lover

Re: DLR Live Webcam?

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
    there are pre selected area for you to go through, space or the others you mentioned is not part of them, however using the arrows to get you to the right area will take a long time since it is delayed so much and hard to focus etc.
    Ive used the presetting for the bobsleds. I watch it at work and daydream Im there. My co-workers think Im crazy! LOL I also use them for the fireworks.

I cant use the arrows, I mess it up. Someone had them going good earlier, like I said, they had it focused on Space Mountain. On the wide view of the Matterhorn you can see Tomorrowland slightly to the left, I just cant make the camera stop there....bummer....
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MellyMouse View Post
    Ive used the presetting for the bobsleds. I watch it at work and daydream Im there. My co-workers think Im crazy! LOL I also use them for the fireworks.

I cant use the arrows, I mess it up. Someone had them going good earlier, like I said, they had it focused on Space Mountain. On the wide view of the Matterhorn you can see Tomorrowland slightly to the left, I just cant make the camera stop there....bummer....
    I usually just go on it like 10 minutes prior to the fireworks and watch those, then someone moves it they should have a automatic lock on it during the fireworks where it stops it in that veiw only. lol

• Kevin's a girl?

This webcam is news to me. I might be obsessed.

I wish that there was a webcam that actually showed inside the park so we get an idea about the crowds that week. It would be very helpful

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AhLowHee View Post
    This webcam is news to me. I might be obsessed.

I wish that there was a webcam that actually showed inside the park so we get an idea about the crowds that week. It would be very helpful
    perhaps one of us could place a wireless webcam in the park in a hidden locaction so CM's couldn't find it and then air it out for those of us who want to see what crowds are like, perhaps place one in space too...
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 02-21-2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: cuz i can

• Gobble GOBBLE

ok.. I have been trying all dang day. I would love to see Star Tours or Astro Orbitior. I can not find them. Someone had the camera at Space Mountain earlier. I can only seem to move the camera to face the wall...

Here's a couple pics. Now, these are web cam pics from across the street, so they're not exactly the highest quality. First up, Autopia:

Looks better in motion

Next, looking down Tomorrowland:

Not the best pic of Star Tours:

Astro Orbiter:

Main Street Station:

And finally, the Rocket through the trees::

The last couple of days, I haven't had the pull down option to change the screen size on the Mattercam. Anyone else having this problem?
    Last edited by NapoleonD; 02-22-2007 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Errors
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

• Gobble GOBBLE

The arrows only do big sweeping moves. I don't use them. When you get control, click the "PT MODE" button. The arrows will disappear and be replaced by a white pad. The pad will allow for sublte movements.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonD View Post
    The arrows only do big sweeping moves. I don't use them. When you get control, click the "PT MODE" button. The arrows will disappear and be replaced by a white pad. The pad will allow for sublte movements.
    I also seem to remember that you can just click on the camera image and the camera will refocus centered on where you clicked. At least thats how I used to control it back when I first found it. It's been a while though.

Nice web cam!!

• I am a Pluto lover

Thanks guys! Im at work now, cant wait to get home and play with the camera again! This is so cool... June needs to hurry up and get here!
    Mellymouse

• I am a Pluto lover

Uuummm, ok, I couldnt wait, had to try it at work, how do you get to PT Mode? I dont see it....
    Mellymouse

• Gobble GOBBLE

First you have to take control of the camera. Once your in control, the PT MODE button will appear under the pull down menu (the one with all the pre-set camera angles).

If you don't see it, you may have to change the resolution of your monitor. I have mine at 1280 x 1024.

Hope it helps- and happy hunting!
    Last edited by NapoleonD; 02-22-2007 at 11:58 AM.

• I am a Pluto lover

First you have to take control of the camera. Once your in control, the PT MODE button will appear under the pull down menu (the one with all the pre-set camera angles).

If you don't see it, you may have to change the resolution of your monitor. I have mine at 1280 x 1024.

Hope it helps- and happy hunting!

Napoleon, Thank you soo much! I had to wait until tonight to change my monitor and it worked! I cant wait until tomorrow to try it in the light!

Right now Im watching the fireworks. And listening to the sounds of Main Street.

Thanks again!
    Mellymouse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123