Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Gumball Rally Godfather

More merchandise added to "Magical Memories" event!!

WOOHOO
    Walt Disney Event services has added a plethora of new merchandise to the "Magical Memories" 50th anniversary event scheduled to take place July 15-17th.
    Check it all out @
    http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel

I am so down for the "I was there, July 17th, 2005" pin , and the new hologram pin with Uncle Walt in it , The very cool (disneyland spelled out in individual letters) charm bracelet for my beloved ,the leather jacket (of course ), but the really cool item(s) that I want are the Radko Christmas ornaments. One for each original land that Disneyland opened with, plus the 50th anniversary Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street also. Very Cool.
    Better check my credit line...

P.S. That whole "I have too much Disney stuff" thread...
    http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=5406
    Uh, well, umm, never mind :o
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• CM for 4 years!

Are these items availiable only to people who are participating in the event and auction? If so, I'm sad, because I really like the Disneyland charm bracelet. I need a way to obtain this bracelet, stat.
    Last edited by melmel; 06-02-2005 at 09:33 PM.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    WOOHOO
    Walt Disney Event services has added a plethora of new merchandise to the "Magical Memories" 50th anniversary event scheduled to take place July 15-17th.
    Check it all out @
    http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel

I am so down for the "I was there, July 17th, 2005" pin , and the new hologram pin with Uncle Walt in it , The very cool (disneyland spelled out in individual letters) charm bracelet for my beloved ,the leather jacket (of course ), but the really cool item(s) that I want are the Radko Christmas ornaments. One for each original land that Disneyland opened with, plus the 50th anniversary Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street also. Very Cool.
    Better check my credit line...

P.S. That whole "I have too much Disney stuff" thread...
    http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=5406
    Uh, well, umm, never mind :o
    If I go into debt or have to declare bankruptcy it will be your fault. Every time you post that there are new items/merchandise for the Magical Memories Event weekend, I see something else I just gotta have. I already knew about the "I was there, July 17, 2005" pin, but I thought it was originally going to be open to the public and on sale at various locations on the 17th of July. Is this still going to happen? I could also go for the new pin with Uncle Walt in it. Don't tell Disneynut, I already have asked him to pick up two items for me. :devil: Good luck with your leather jacket!
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

I am a
    Dear moderator, please delete this. I double posted. :o
    Last edited by Circarama; 06-02-2005 at 09:56 PM.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    If I go into debt or have to declare bankruptcy it will be your fault. Every time you post that there are new items/merchandise for the Magical Memories Event weekend, I see something else I just gotta have. I already knew about the "I was there, July 17, 2005" pin, but I thought it was originally going to be open to the public and on sale at various locations on the 17th of July. Is this still going to happen? I could also go for the new pin with Uncle Walt in it. Don't tell Disneynut, I already have asked him to pick up two items for me. :devil: Good luck with your leather jacket!
    I am completely pumped about the release of the, "I was there" pins being offered first to those who signed onto this event. I thought I was gonna have to stand in line on July 17th to get one... now I can order as many as I want! Bwaaaahhhaaaa, Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa :devil:

Are these items availiable only to people who are participating in the event and auction? If so, I'm sad, because I really like the Disneyland charm bracelet. I need a way to obtain this bracelet, stat.
    Oh, do you mean this little beauty?
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Thumbs up

I am completely pumped about the release of the, "I was there" pins being offered first to those who signed onto this event. I thought I was gonna have to stand in line on July 17th to get one... now I can order as many as I want! Bwaaaahhhaaaa, Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa :devil:

Oh, do you mean this little beauty?
    You are EEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!! :devil:
    You are a very, very, very, very, very, very bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad monkey-man!
    Teasing us innocent people like that and making us drool over the pretty shiny things!
    I look forward to meeting you in person at the MiceChat Meet up.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Girl, you were reading my mind - I need one of those charm bracelets too!!

• insufferable know-it-all

I love the fine print under most of these items..... hehehe.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• done

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Are these items availiable only to people who are participating in the event and auction?
    They'll be available first to event attendees. Any merchandise left over would then be available to the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    I already knew about the "I was there, July 17, 2005" pin, but I thought it was originally going to be open to the public and on sale at various locations on the 17th of July. Is this still going to happen?
    It is going to be for sale to the general public on July 17, but the note on the pin listing says that a limited number are being sold through the RSP.

I am completely pumped about the release of the, "I was there" pins being offered first to those who signed onto this event. I thought I was gonna have to stand in line on July 17th to get one... now I can order as many as I want!
    Actually, probably not. There will probably be a limit to how many each person can order per round, and there are usually two or three rounds of RSP.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    Actually, probably not. There will probably be a limit to how many each person can order per round, and there are usually two or three rounds of RSP.
    I know, I was just kiddin' around. I'm not much of a pinhead, but I would like maybe a couple of 'em.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

oOo snaps thats tOite..i gotta get me one of those

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Me wants the charm bracelet. I am willing to do ANYTHING for one of those.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• done

I know, I was just kiddin' around. I'm not much of a pinhead, but I would like maybe a couple of 'em.
    I do like that they're offering that through RSP. I am not standing in a 12-hour line on the 17th to buy a pin.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    It is going to be for sale to the general public on July 17, but the note on the pin listing says that a limited number are being sold through the RSP.
    Here is the "small print" listed with the "I was there" pin:

Due to the anticipated high demand, a limited quantity of these items will be made available in the RSP. Remaining quantities will be distributed to Resort locations and will not be available in the Event Store.

(This product will debut in limited supply for our event. Portions of the edition will be available at the Disneyland Resort after this initial launch
    So, that's gonna be a good thing for the people who are not attending. With 5000 pins available, if somebody wants one they will probably be able to get it. But I agree, at least I won't have to stand in line for a pin on July 17th
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Prefect

Blog Entries
    i soooo want that "i was there pin." i've been eyeing it for awhile now. after being there on the 5th, i figured all i'd be doing on the 17th is standing in line anyway. although, a lot of the merch that was supposed to be out on the 5th was actually out several days before and, of course, sold out before the 5th.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast