• Premium Youngling and

Did they let underage people in on NYE?

I was just watching some NYE videos from DustySage and Almandot just for fun and I noticed in one of them that a CM was monitoring the back exit of the Cove Bar. I am sure she was there to make sure that no alcohol made it out of the bar area but was she also there to make sure nobody under 21 made it into the area. I have been into the Cover Bar a couple of times now and have had no problem but is NYE a different story? The reason I am asking is because I want to book a hotel room in the DLR on NYE and I didn't want to have to spend all of that money only to find out that I wouldn't be allowed to hang out with the Mice Chatters in the Cove Bar.

One more question... How early will I have to make a reservations to get a room on NYE?

(I know, I know. It is 10 months away but it doesn't hurt to think WAY ahead)

• Minion

Re: Did they let underage people in on NYE?

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    One more question... How early will I have to make a reservations to get a room on NYE?

(I know, I know. It is 10 months away but it doesn't hurt to think WAY ahead)
    I have already booked rooms. Prices go up the closer you get. If you want a resort room, book early.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.