Yes, we have all heard about the DCA redo and how it will cost an average of $650 million dollars, well, we all know that but don't you think that Tomorrowland should get a plan as well. I know Tomorrowland stands pretty good where it stands right now but you are blind if you can't tell that there are some much needed changes that should take place. It shouldnt so much be enlisted as a "New Tomorrowland" but around a 5 year plan fixing things and spreading them out over the years, here are a couple of thing that should be involved:
1. Removal of Tomorrowland rock formation at the entrance of Tomorrowland.
2. Removal of the Astro Orbiter to provide more room to walk at the entrance.
3. Star Tours gets it's much deserved updated 21st century version touch inspired by the new breed of Star Wars.
4. The Peoplemover track gets the Incredibles Pod attraction that has been rumored from time to time.
5. The Magic Eye Theater replaces Honey I Shrunk the Audience with a new futuristic 3-D film.
6. Removal of the Observatron from the top of the former Rocket Jets platform.
7. Place Astro Orbiter on the former location of the Observatron.
8. Turn the wasted top half of Starcade into the queue area to the new attraction located on the Peoplemover track with a ramp leading to the Peoplemover platform.
9. The unpopular Innoventions could possibly be used to place two new attractions with one being on the top off as well as the other on the bottom. Possible applicants for this space could be a returning Carousel of Progress to the lower half and a cloned edition of Stitch's Great Escape.
10. Top this all off with a fresh new coat of paint and minor lanscaping.
Well, say you get all that in this plan, no doubt it will be in the millions but as a guess, how much would you say that would all round about to as the cost in the end?