Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Need help from the Locals!

Your May date will probably be messed up too...preparing the park for Pirates III...decorations, stadium seating, etc.
    "They's two B's in basketball!"

• Space Mountain Expert

another quick question as my March trip draws ever nearer.
    What is going on on the top floor of Innoventions these days? Is there anything that is exceptionally worth going in for?
    Years ago, there was a game that 5 of you could play at once, but I know that's been gone for some time.
    Just curious to see if it is worth my time dragging my family in there, or if it's pretty much dead.
    Any help?
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Asimo From Honda the robot.

from Honda

Honda debuted a new ASIMO humanoid robot which features the ability to pursue key tasks in a real-life environment such as an office and an advanced level of physical capabilities.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• Space Mountain Expert

Are you getting sick of me yet?
    Hey all, my trip is now 8 days away and I've got another question for the locals regarding the 'Rockin Space and California Screamin'
    I'm wondering what the hours are for when the 'Rockin' versions start. I'm hoping that they aren't running at all during the 22nd thru 24th, but I'm sure we'll have to put up with it some of the time. All the reviews of the 'Rockin' versions have made me very un-excited about them.
    Can anyone help me with some times?
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• Eeyore smiling

I know I am late on piping in, but your March trip will be very busy due to Spring Break.
    Your May trip will be much better, as it is in the beginning of May.
    Just a word of advice, before booking in the spring, stay away from the last 2 weeks of March, and take a look at when Easter hits, for sure the week before and the week after will be hit hard.
    Finally since your trip is almost here, remember that when the park is busy, they have longer hours, less rides down for renovation, and they tend to run full rides (more cars, trains etc) making the lines go quicker. Which means busy does not always mean impossible lines. Make sure to use the fast passes for rides like Indy, Space and Soarin'
    Make sure to stop off at either City Hall or at the end of Main Street at the wait list sign and get an Impossibles Family Reunion button for everyone, and a first visit button if anyone is actually at Disneyland for the first time!
    ENJOY I have every faith in you, smart idea staying next door to the parking structure and utelizing the free shuttle, now-a-days I can not believe that all the hotels participate in the daily charge for that service.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disneyking View Post
    Are you getting sick of me yet?
    Hey all, my trip is now 8 days away and I've got another question for the locals regarding the 'Rockin Space and California Screamin'
    I'm wondering what the hours are for when the 'Rockin' versions start. I'm hoping that they aren't running at all during the 22nd thru 24th, but I'm sure we'll have to put up with it some of the time. All the reviews of the 'Rockin' versions have made me very un-excited about them.
    Can anyone help me with some times?
    They're rockin' all the time. You will be unexcited. Go on them first thing in the morning, so you're not upset at waiting too long for them. Use the single rider line for Screamin'.
    You still have a choice whether to ride them or not. Space sucks rotten eggs, because one of the best features of Space is that it's nearly pitch black in there, the not knowing which direction you'll go is what it is all about, relative to other coaster experiences. If I can clearly see the track, then part of the "magic" is gone.
    Screamin's always been a coaster with music, so I don't know why it's more rockin' than it was before. The music before wasn't The Captain and Tenille's "Muscrat Love."
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

hey... I like Rockin' Space Mountain... more then I like Screamin', but Rockin' Space Mountain is... ROCKIN'!

If you're going to walk from your hotel to catch the tram, go south on Walnut, left on Magic Way, left by the first stop light, then look towards your right for the tram access area. If you go down Ball, you're in for a longer walk.

• Space Mountain Expert

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    They're rockin' all the time. You will be unexcited.
    What??
    How did I miss this piece of information. I thought they only switched to Rockin' at nights.
    This makes me absolutely sick. What can I do to convince the suits to change them back to the original versions before March 22nd?
    Heeeeeeeeeeelp me someone. Pleeease!

the world of disneyking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12