Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Where can you spot the PeopleMover track?

I have a question

I'm just wondering in what places can the peoplemover track be seen?

I'd like to go find it myself once i know "where" they are.

The main ones i'm concerned about are ones you can see inside buldings. For example. You can see the peoplemover track inside Star Tour above the Star Speeder.

Where else can you spot them inside of buildings or queues?

Re: Where can you spot the PeopleMover track?

Down the middle of Tomorrowland into Star Tours...Leaving the Space Mountain building gliding uphill to the "Innoventions" building...out of Innoventions (over the old Tom. Skyway port over the rest of 'outdoor Tomorrowland', autopia, ect....past the Monorail Station, and into Buzz....out of Buzz back to the Peoplemover station.
    "They's two B's in basketball!"

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Bear View Post
    Down the middle of Tomorrowland into Star Tours...Leaving the Space Mountain building gliding uphill to the "Innoventions" building...out of Innoventions (over the old Tom. Skyway port over the rest of 'outdoor Tomorrowland', autopia, ect....past the Monorail Station, and into Buzz....out of Buzz back to the Peoplemover station.
    Where inside innoventions?

• When Will It Return?

Not sure if the windows can be seen anymore with the ASIMO theatre in there, but when DreamCatchers was there you'd see a large bank of windows behind DreamCatchers which is wher you'd see Rocket Rods speeding past.

Before the '98 disgrace of Tomorrowland, the Peoplemover basically went right through the middle of the 2nd floor with a giant video-screen dome surrounding the trains. I really miss seeing that, as I miss the rest of my beloved Peoplemover!!!

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Comin' at ya!

Sad days we have
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    Not sure if the windows can be seen anymore with the ASIMO theatre in there, but when DreamCatchers was there you'd see a large bank of windows behind DreamCatchers which is wher you'd see Rocket Rods speeding past.

Before the '98 disgrace of Tomorrowland, the Peoplemover basically went right through the middle of the 2nd floor with a giant video-screen dome surrounding the trains. I really miss seeing that, as I miss the rest of my beloved Peoplemover!!!

-- PMM
    The reason why i was asking this question was because i recently bought the Peoplemover video on Extinct Attractions. That Star Tours line was pretty long too!

So the Asimo building is covering was the track?

What about inside Space Mountain or in the Star Traders?

Where was the Super Speed tunnel located?

• When Will It Return?

SuperSpeed Tunnel was in the 2nd level of the current Innoventions building. That became the TRON Tunnel, which became an empty speed past windows/maintenance bay on Rocket Rods.

The ASIMO is not built on where the track itself is, but as I said, might be covering the bank of windows you could see the track from.

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    SuperSpeed Tunnel was in the 2nd level of the current Innoventions building. That became the TRON Tunnel, which became an empty speed past windows/maintenance bay on Rocket Rods.

The ASIMO is not built on where the track itself is, but as I said, might be covering the bank of windows you could see the track from.

-- PMM
    Very cool! Can't you see the Peoplemover track in the queue of Space Mountain where you can look through to see the 2nd story of the Star Trader?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

The question is... where CAN'T you see the People Mover tracks?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    But my question is Where CAN you see the PeopleMover track hile inside an Attraction, Building, or Queue?

• Namaste and Good Luck

In the Star Trader, if you walk in the big doors up front (just past the Star Tours Entrance) look up above the back section of the store (where the hats and children's clothing is sold) you will see blackened windows. That would be the area the People Mover peeked into the store. The track doesn't really "reappear" until the other side of Space Mountain.
    Rebel Justin
    Back & Reporting for Duty!

My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
    Tomorrowland Stores

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Justin View Post
    In the Star Trader, if you walk in the big doors up front (just past the Star Tours Entrance) look up above the back section of the store (where the hats and children's clothing is sold) you will see blackened windows. That would be the area the People Mover peeked into the store. The track doesn't really "reappear" until the other side of Space Mountain.
    Is spotting the PeopleMover track in Space mountain just like spotting bones in Indy? Its like a fast take knowing where to look?

• Koubu Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Is spotting the PeopleMover track in Space mountain just like spotting bones in Indy? Its like a fast take knowing where to look?
    I think Sadako or Almandot posted pics in another thread last month when several Mice Chatters met for an afternoon of fun. Several people posting pics from the same exact time frame in several different threads!! They had a shot of the windows (either when Space went 101 or because of Rockin' Space Mountain) and someone else posted the sun and moon inside the Buzz building and what appears to be the track.

If you're on normal version of Space, look along the outside of the curve when your rocket comes out of the lift 2 tunnel and swings around the meteor toward lift 3. The track is almost eye level. The way you can tell is how teh stars appear on the walls vs how the stars appear on the ceiling. You CAN tell the difference since teh ceiling is sloped, but no the People Mover windows.

The pics someone posted of what was the Circlevision sun and moon are said to be in the final battle scene where you and Buzz fight Zurg (the poster said to look for it after coming out of the warp tunnel).

Inside Innoventions, the ASIMO theatre is blocking your view of the windows. I've never had the chance to see the show, so I couldn't tell you if they're visible in there or not.

Star Trader: back right corner when you enter from the main entrance.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Koutesu View Post
    I think Sadako or Almandot posted pics in another thread last month when several Mice Chatters met for an afternoon of fun. Several people posting pics from the same exact time frame in several different threads!! They had a shot of the windows (either when Space went 101 or because of Rockin' Space Mountain) and someone else posted the sun and moon inside the Buzz building and what appears to be the track.

If you're on normal version of Space, look along the outside of the curve when your rocket comes out of the lift 2 tunnel and swings around the meteor toward lift 3. The track is almost eye level. The way you can tell is how teh stars appear on the walls vs how the stars appear on the ceiling. You CAN tell the difference since teh ceiling is sloped, but no the People Mover windows.

The pics someone posted of what was the Circlevision sun and moon are said to be in the final battle scene where you and Buzz fight Zurg (the poster said to look for it after coming out of the warp tunnel).

Inside Innoventions, the ASIMO theatre is blocking your view of the windows. I've never had the chance to see the show, so I couldn't tell you if they're visible in there or not.

Star Trader: back right corner when you enter from the main entrance.
    Thank you!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    LOTS of places. This is quite true.

Now if only there was more to those tracks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast