Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist

Smile Re: What is the best Disneyland related item you have purchased from ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I got a really good one - but it's from WDW - I got one of the seats from Alien Encounter. I got it from Mousesurplus through eBay.

It cost me less than $50. It's really cool. I have it sitting in my garage, unfortunatly it's really heavy, so I haven't figured out a way to display it.
    AWSOME!!! I had never heard of anyone doing that!

Disney Road

Smile Re: What is the best Disneyland related item you have purchased from ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    From Ebay?

Well, probably the rarest thing I've gotten from Eaby is this conductor hat:

I think I paid about $400 for it, which I considered a deal.

Oh My Goodness. i totally understand, the money and the personal value mean nothing when it comes to this.

Disney Road

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    Not "Disneyland" related--but "Disney" related. This was back when Disney Auctions was linked to eBay. I have a HERO movie prop from "POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl": Geoffrey Rush's (Barbossa) crocodile tooth earring. It's pretty cool.
    I also have some random odds and ends (candlestick, gold "bars", coins, jewels, necklaces) from the Cursed Treasure Room in Disneyland POTC attraction. Pretty cool as well.
    Darn it, I would have so bid on that! The only thing I have is a set piece from The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers. I won it in a contest and is a stalagmite from the rock castle at the end of the film. One day i am going to try to ebay it off but I have no idea where to start pricing it!

Disney Road

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    This Tiki room mug I found on Ebay. It has a Disneyland price sticker with an old script and crazy price.

I thought this was kind of a rare item since Disneyland nor Disney World are selling something like this anymore. Possibly Tahitian Terrace?
    Now That is classic! Is it ceramic or wooden?

Disney Road

Quote Originally Posted by susislickermouse View Post
    Not so unusual, but fairly common to find, pins, pins and more pins! I did get a beautiful litho of Walt Disney with the Fab 5 signed by John Hench and some really lovely Beauty and the Beast collector's plates and music boxes. But it is all about the pins....they have some great ones if you look really hard for them. You can find some really rare ones. Two of the pins I bought are collector's, they are V.I.P pins worn by "important" people when they go the park, celebs, politicians etc. They are quite discreet pins and very simple and lovely.
    sues
    I have seen the pins of which you speak. Miles and miles of them! I have 1. Thats all I need. It keeps my jacket closed on blustery days.

Actually, I had better not ever start collecting of my home would be all pinny.

Disney Road

Quote Originally Posted by jchadl98 View Post
    If Disney Auctions counts, I have one of the original Pinnochio Parking Lot Signs hanging in my Garage for my car to park by. Seems like I paid $200 for it, but having it shipped cost me $200 more; but, boy, is it fun to park by!
    Great story.... do you then have to take a tram to your house?

Disney Road

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Re: What is the best Disneyland related item you have purchased from ebay!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Beatle_johnny View Post
    Now That is classic! Is it ceramic or wooden?
    Ceramic. I thought it was wood when I bid on it. Either way, I thought it was unique.
    Steve D's Conductor Hat is definitely a rare gem.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Drunk On Disney

Quote Originally Posted by bearride View Post
    I have never got anything really cool from e-bay, but I did buy the letter 'S' from the 'Inner Space' sign in 1986 !
    Wow! That is so cool!! Is it from the outside sign? Take a picture, please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12