• Done waiting!!

Breakdowns on 3/3/07

Was it just my bad luck or did it seem like there was an unusually large number of ride breakdowns and shutdowns in DL on 3/3/07? I'm sure every ride stops at points during the day but almost everywhere I went the ride was either down or stopped while I was there. Just wonderin if anybody else noticed.
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Re: Breakdowns on 3/3/07

I was there on 3/7, but it was so crowded, we decided to skip rides. I did observe that it seemed there were more closed attractions than I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by goofypirate View Post
    Was it just my bad luck or did it seem like there was an unusually large number of ride breakdowns and shutdowns in DL on 3/3/07? I'm sure every ride stops at points during the day but almost everywhere I went the ride was either down or stopped while I was there. Just wonderin if anybody else noticed.
    Yes most definetly. I was there with my Dad on Saturday and we definetly noticed the breakdowns. Early morning went to POTC but it was down then went to HM and went back to POTC to find it open but what do you know at the last scene it broke down on us. We were the second to the last car not to get evacuated. Later we were on Indy just after seeing the first Indiana Jones character and our transporter stopped; we were there for some time till we got evacutated and walked off. Later in the day we saw Thunder Mountain down about 2 hours later we got fastpasses for thunder mountain and came back around 6 and just as we were about to get in line it went down again.

• Misses Disneyland

Yes I just posted about this in another thread. I noticed Matterhorn down 3 times from Thurs-Sat, Thunder, POTC once or twice, Screamin went down Sat night. Indy stalled on us on one ride, and I was hoping it would go down so I could get evac'd, but it didn't. Yah, it was crazy. On a side note.....I LOVE ROCKIN' SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!

Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Almost every time I'm there I see either Space, Indy, PotC and/or BTMRR on a breakdown.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Done waiting!!

I had the mother of all ride breakdowns, stuck on Small World!!
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"