Thread: Picture request

• Minion

Picture request

I am a masochist so I am taking this three week speech class to fulfill transfer requirements. One of our speeches is informative, so believe it or not I am picking Disneyland.

One of the main topics in the speech is the changes Disneyland's gone through. What I would like is lots of visual aids, especially of the following:

Old Fantasyland vs. New Fantasyland
    Skull Rock/Pirate Ship
    Current Dumbo/Teacups location vs. the old
    Tomorrowland changes
    America Sings characters (in America Sings, Splash, and I would loove it if I had a picture of their current state in Star Tours)
    Old Frontierland
    Any aerial shots over the years

And anything else you think is visually interesting to compare to the current state.

Keep in mind that not everyone I'm talking to is so completely familiar with what Disneyland looks like now, so I could certainly use some current pictures, especially of Fantasyland, preferably without any weird distractions.

The higher the resolution the better, but beggars can't be choosers, so show me whatcha got. I need these by Wednesday. Thank you sooo much, you guys have been so helpful in the past.

• Rainicorn.

Michelle, I have 2 Imagineering/Disney art books for my Graphic Design project that I need to scan in tomorrow. I'll try and scan some old pictures on your behalf. I'll put them on a photobucket or something for you.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    Michelle, I have 2 Imagineering/Disney art books for my Graphic Design project that I need to scan in tomorrow. I'll try and scan some old pictures on your behalf. I'll put them on a photobucket or something for you.
    Thanks a lot.

Here is another one I'm looking for: A picture of the Star Tours queue that I can compare to this.

• Kirbyshowcase.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    I am a masochist so I am taking this three week speech class to fulfill transfer requirements.
    um... u mean be masochist " A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences." not the other thing, right?
    (insert funny comment here)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Remus
    um... u mean be masochist " A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences." not the other thing, right?
    Yes.