Thread: I need ideas!

I need ideas!

Hello all, I've been crusin this site for a while but this is my first thread...how exciting!!

I live in BC and manage to get out to Disneyland about once a year. This year I planned a trip in June with three of my friends who have never been before but have listened to me rant and rave for years.

I recently told them that I wasn't going to be able to come this year because of other commitments...They of course are not amused.

but the punch line is I've actually bought myself a seperate ticket and I'm going to surprise them down there!!

SO now I need to figure out the perfect way to surprise them...unfortunatly I'll be meeting them the first night we get in so we won't be in the actual park itself (we only have a three day hopper).

any ideas of the perfect way to surprise them?? I'm thinking maybe in pop up in downtown disney somewhere??

Any ideas would be greatly appreciatd!

And they lived Happily Ever After

• Hooterville, USA

Re: I need ideas!

Jump out of a cake. It always works for me.

Welcome to MC. Stay awhile.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Disney Starved in AZ

are you flying the same airline at around the same time? stalk them in the airport and surprise them when you disembark!

staying at the same hotel? stalk them around their planned check in time and go pound on their door!

you could always call them on a cell and ask where they are, then say "STAY RIGHT THERE - DON'T MOVE" and then show up!

if you stalk them to a restaurant you could have a note delivered to them or have the hostess tell them there is a phone call for them and when they come up to get it, you're there!

I am planning on doing the same thing in April. I was supposed to go with my brother and his family for 5 days in April but then I ended up not being able to get all 5 days off work. My husband and I are going to surprise my bother the second to last day he is at the park. I already told him he has to keep his phone with him so he I can call him and at least hear the sounds of the park. I plan on calling him and asking him what ride he is near and then show up at that ride and surprise him.

"(friends)...please call the Disneyland operator...(friends)...please call the Disneyland operator."
    "They's two B's in basketball!"

•   

Surprise them with reservations to Napa Rose as an apology for not being able to go. Then when they show up, SURPRISE!!!, you're already there!!

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    Surprise them with reservations to Napa Rose as an apology for not being able to go. Then when they show up, SURPRISE!!!, you're already there!!
    I like this idea.

OoooO I love the ideas!!! i'm sort of leaning towards the reservation idea...hmmm

And they lived Happily Ever After

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Hello all, I've been crusin this site for a while but this is my first thread...how exciting!!

I live in BC and manage to get out to Disneyland about once a year. This year I planned a trip in June with three of my friends who have never been before but have listened to me rant and rave for years.

I recently told them that I wasn't going to be able to come this year because of other commitments...They of course are not amused.

but the punch line is I've actually bought myself a seperate ticket and I'm going to surprise them down there!!

SO now I need to figure out the perfect way to surprise them...unfortunatly I'll be meeting them the first night we get in so we won't be in the actual park itself (we only have a three day hopper).

any ideas of the perfect way to surprise them?? I'm thinking maybe in pop up in downtown disney somewhere??

Any ideas would be greatly appreciatd!

Are you staying on Disney property?

What would be the best is if you got into a Mickey Mouse costume and went up to meet them... and then took off your head. That would be quite the surprise indeed!

...but it would be bad for poor little Johnny who was trailing you trying to get an autograph.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• is on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I like this idea.
    I think that's a great idea as well - plus, it guarantees they'll be together at the right time, too.
    She did it!

• Premium Youngling and

IDK if this was said or not but tell them to go to dinner in DTD and to call them as soon they are seated (some people ask for that kind of thing anyway)

When you know that they are seated, you can come in and meet them for dinner and suprise them that way!

Congrats on your DL trip BTW!

i think it would be kool if you had them go on its a small wold and all of the sudde n sneek on the boat and then sing really loud to the theme song and see if you friends notice and if they dont, before you get off give them a tap on the shoulder and say "well isnt this a small world."
    Princess Dyana of Disneyland
    Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland
    The Merriest Place To Be
    It Was Thought Of By Walt Himself
    For People Like You And Me
    It's A Place Where You Can Become A Child Again
    And Laugh The Whole Day Through
    You Can Ride The Rides And See The Shows
    And Even Take A Picture With Pooh
    It's Said To Be The Happiest Place
    And That I Know Is True
    For It Was Thought Of By Walt Himself
    For People Like Me And You
    Written By: Martha O'brien

• n/a

Slightly change your physical appearance then randomly pop up in the other side of locations (like across a store). They'll say.. they that person l looks like so n so...
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

It would be pretty rad if you climbed to the highest spot of Disneyland then jumped down onto them. That or don't even let them know you're there. Just follow them around all day hiding behind things and take pictures of them. Then when you get back home mail them the photos with no return address and a note saying "I'm watching you"