Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Space Mountain Expert

Some Hidden Mickey help

Since I always turn to my loyal, royal Micechatters in time of need, I figured I'd resurrect a thread that I'm sure has been discussed many times before. However, seeing as how I've got a trip planned for March 22-24th, and this trip consists of me being the tour guide for some family members who haven't been in decades, I'm hoping for a little info. that will help me be the best tour guide I can be!

I know where several obvious Hidden Mickey's are throughout the park, but I'm hoping for some additional info. as to the ones I don't know about... so I can be the 'all-knowing fountain of knowledge' to my family when we go

I know about the hidden mickey in Haunted Mansion (the ballroom) and Pirates (the ship battle scene). I know where the picture of Mickey is in Splash Mountain as well; but that's about it.

Can a brother get some help from his Micechattin' family?
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Some Hidden Mickey help

There's one in front of the stage in the Golden Horseshoe.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Banned User

There is one in Innoventions- upstairs there is a large circle where the floor is replaced by glass with a lot of blue pebbles, in one spot there are three red pebbles- The hidden mickey!

If you are going over to DCA, go on Soarin' Over California. When you are flying over the golf course in Palm Springs, watch the golf ball that's flying at you -- dont blink or you'll miss it--there's a Mickey on the golf ball...
    You may want to visit this site: http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/HiddenMickey.html
    It gives a list of some hidden Mickeys in the park -- not sure how reliable some of the listings are, but it may give you some more helpful hints...

• Basking in birthday love

Remember, the tradition of hidden Mickeys didn't actually start until 1981 with EPCOT. Any attractions built before then only have hidden Mickeys if they were added later. The one in the ballroom of the Haunted Mansion actually isn't supposed to be there. Whenever WDI goes through, they rearrange the plates to where they're supposed to be, shortly after which some maid or butler will go back in and put it back.

The hidden Mickey on the Jungle Cruise is on the Suwanee Lady, so if she's not on the river, you won't see it. The one in Indy is in the first skeleton room, in the back corner on the left. One of the skeletons is wearing mouse ears embroidered with his name, Bones.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Basking in birthday love

Quote Originally Posted by Belle626 View Post
    You may want to visit this site: http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/HiddenMickey.html
    It gives a list of some hidden Mickeys in the park -- not sure how reliable some of the listings are, but it may give you some more helpful hints...
    hiddenmickeys.org is a mixed bag. Some of the info there is accurate, but a lot of it (like seeing characters in shadows and clouds in PotC) is Rorshach wishful thinking.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

Big Thunder Mountain: Wheels on the left side make a hidden mickey
    Peter Pan: In the clock tower
    Gagdets Go Coaster: In the wall of the cue
    Haunted Mansion: Those plates always seem to be there
    Winnie the Pooh: Not a hidden mickey, but look up as you go into the honey pot room...a memory of Country Bear
    Winnie the Pooh: A perfect one in the wall as you leave (a spinning scene)
    Toontown: "WD" in the mountains of Toontown
    Toontown: Look for Walts window!

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Not a "Hidden Mickey", but you can see (with help from a CM--and a flashlight) the old Eeyore parking lot sign in the Queue behind the projector on Indy.

Also, be sure to turn around and look behind you if you venture onto "The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh": Max, Melvin, and Buff (the talking taxidermy specimens of Country Bear Jamboree fame) are hanging on the wall!

• some imagination huh?

There's one in the Cave of Wonders in SBLC.. first pile of treasure in the right corner. [There's also a "hidden jesus" or.. more accurately an action figure, in one of the windows in Gheppetto's Villiage... it's just something the CM's like to laugh about though not many know about it]

In Roger Rabbit: it's incredibly small and you probably won't see it unless you're standing directly in front of it, but it's in the Fall to Earth scene, as the doors close behind you, on the left door to the slight left of the skyscraper one of the stars is a Mickey.

In Pinoccio: on the floor to the right side where the candy and popcorn is, one of the popcorns is a Hidden Mickey.

• Minion

There is another hidden Mickey in the queue of Indy in the room where the movie is on the left side of the wall. The cracks in the wall form a mickey head. It was pointed out by a cm the last time I went. If you ask, they will prob show you.

Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters: On the map with all the planets, one of the planets has Mickey's profile on it.

Tower of Terror: In the video that they show you with the story of the elevator, if you watch as the little girl gets in the elevator you can see that she is holding a vintage Mickey Mouse doll.

Indiana Jones: In the viewing room (where they show you the movie) On the left wall in the front of the room, you see a shadow imprint of Mickey's head.

In the room after the viewing room there is the office room in a cage, if you look on the table there is an old magazine with pictures of Mickey on the cover.

• Traditional Glow Fanatic

Indiana Jones Queue: On the back of the excavation diggers slab. The one before the movie room, there is a mickey head in the center circle in Mara Text. It's almost in the middle, but more to the right a bit on the bottom section of the inner circle.

Big Thunder: On the second lift hill there are some wheels that form an upsidedown mickey head at the bottom of the lift on the left hand side.

Pirates: In the Armory section on the left hand side of the room, the golden armor on the wall has a mickey head in the middle of the breastplate.
    Last edited by Pipeek; 03-07-2007 at 05:18 PM.

• SpitSpot!

There is a HM on the sidewalk in front of Mickey's house in Toontown.
    "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
    I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Near enough to disneyland to love the fireworks...

If you go into the "jewel of new orleans" store. (the jewelry store behind the french market cafe) They have a hidden mickey done with lighting fixtures on the ceiling.

There's also a noose on the brick wall in front of Cafe Orleans behind the pirate stage.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

pirates: pirates shoot out at the end of the ride three barrels hang above your head, they form a hidden mickey

jungle cruise: in the trashed camp one melon and two dishes form a hidden mickey

splash mountion: going around a bend under an arch made of rock if you look up to your left you'll spot a hidden mickey

space mountion: going up the hill a projecte3d astroid fly by as it turns it forms a hidden mickey

snow white: on the mural of the loading area three trees form a hidden mickey
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast