• I won't grow up!

Ice cream buffet durring fantasmic

I remember a while back someone mentioned that they held some sort of dessert buffeton the balcony above pirates durring fantasmic!.

I was wondering if anyone had more info on this...

I am going in august for my honeymoon and my husbands first time there and thought this might be perfect..

Well thanks for you help all!!

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

You can call the resort to book tickets, the number is (714) 781-4400 . You can call 30 days prior to your visit and I would suggest it because those tickets go quickly.

There are two seating areas, the balcony and a "premium" viewing spot by the Haunted Mansion. When I attended the dessert buffett, the "premium" spot handed you a box of desserts and parked you in a seat to watch the show. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they now offer the same dining selections as the balcony. The "premium" viewing spot is near the Tom Sawyer Island rafts dock, and in the vicinity of the Haunted Mansion. You're on the waterfront so you're up front, but it's not the same as the balcony.

The desserts are typically: Seasonal Fruit, Creme Brule, Cheesecake of some fashion, and a chocolate cake. That's what they had when I was there, it was pretty cool. Your milage may vary.

• Pathetically Obsessed

Tickets are $53 a seat. No price break for number of tickets purchased or kids. There was no creme brule at my Fantasmic a week ago Saturday. Just yummy chocolate cake, creame puffs, and cheese cake. All you can eat and drink. Nice!

I suggest putting that number on speed dial and call exactly at 8:00 AM. If you are on hold for longer than a minute, those seats (about 18) are usually gone. Call exactly 30 days ahead of your visit to the park.

• Quality not quantity

Last March I called for three seats less than two weeks in advance and had no problem getting spots on the balcony. Of course with all that's going on this year your mileage may vary. They do seem to assign the seats (front row to back) based on how early you call. We were in the last row (note: last = second) and could see just fine.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but make sure you specifically request the balcony or else you will be stuck by the Haunted Mansion. The seats are decent, but not worth the extra money, I say if you are going to pay, you may as well get the best seating and they don't ask your preference when you call to make reservations.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

I really enjoyed it. Great for a special occasion. The night we participated, a cast member mentioned that the night before, Barbara Streisand was around the corner on the balcony next to us. I guess the celebrities sit there when they are in the park and want to see the show.

The view is nice and the deserts are yummy. Plus, you aren't scrunched in with everyone and don't have to camp out for a spot.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing...that it was all started by a mouse" °o°
    - Uncle Walt

• I won't grow up!

Thanks everyone!!! the number and date I should call are now scheduled into my phone! Should be great, very excited!

Thanks again!

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• I meant to do that.

Another tip...

If you are there on a packed day... and you hear over the PA that they added an extra showing of fantasmic, just walk on up to the gallery and ask if you can get seats for the extra show… Me and socaldisneygal lucked out around Christmas or New Years.

No desert buffet, but the seats are free.