The Magical Memories RSP opened this morning. Entrants will NOT receive a package in the mail, as all RSP ordering is to be done online. An interesting note to those not registered for the event is that the items listed are limited to ONE item per person per RSP, and there are going to be three RSP's. This would imply that any one entrant will only be able to purchase up to 3 of the same items which is good news for those not registered in the event(think, I Was There Pin, ).
Of course, I may have read this thing entirely wrong since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed before 10 AM . My apologies in advance if I misread anything here.
Here is some info copied from the Disney Gallery RSP website.
1. All event product will be pre-sold and assigned randomly by the Disney Merchandise System,
managed by Disney Information Technology.
2. Product is pictured here: http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel
• You must be a registered Guest to order merchandise in advance.
• Each Guest must check-in at the event in person and provide photo ID to pick up their packets and merchandise.
• Some restrictions may apply.
• Copies of Cast ID cards or Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders ID's must be received by July 1, 2005 to have any discount applied to your order.
• Quantities are limited and only available while supplies last.
• Please be advised that items may not be available the day of the event.
• Product not picked up by the conclusion of Product Pick-up on July 16th will be refunded and placed back into inventory.
• The Random Selection Process will be run three times.
• Please list the item number of your selection in the 1st RSP
• Item # space according to your preference.
• Guests should list items in the 2nd or 3rd RSP columns ONLY if they wish to purchase additional quantities of the same item.
• Items are limited to one per person per RSP .