• Gumball Rally Godfather

Magical Memories RSP is open! Check your e-mail!

The Magical Memories RSP opened this morning. Entrants will NOT receive a package in the mail, as all RSP ordering is to be done online. An interesting note to those not registered for the event is that the items listed are limited to ONE item per person per RSP, and there are going to be three RSP's. This would imply that any one entrant will only be able to purchase up to 3 of the same items which is good news for those not registered in the event(think, I Was There Pin, ).
    Of course, I may have read this thing entirely wrong since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed before 10 AM . My apologies in advance if I misread anything here.
    Here is some info copied from the Disney Gallery RSP website.

1. All event product will be pre-sold and assigned randomly by the Disney Merchandise System,
    managed by Disney Information Technology.

2. Product is pictured here: http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel

Reminders:
    You must be a registered Guest to order merchandise in advance.
    Each Guest must check-in at the event in person and provide photo ID to pick up their packets and merchandise.
    Some restrictions may apply.
    Copies of Cast ID cards or Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders ID's must be received by July 1, 2005 to have any discount applied to your order.
    Quantities are limited and only available while supplies last.
    Please be advised that items may not be available the day of the event.
    Product not picked up by the conclusion of Product Pick-up on July 16th will be refunded and placed back into inventory.
    The Random Selection Process will be run three times.
    Please list the item number of your selection in the 1st RSP
    Item # space according to your preference.
    Guests should list items in the 2nd or 3rd RSP columns ONLY if they wish to purchase additional quantities of the same item.
    Items are limited to one per person per RSP .
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    The Magical Memories RSP opened this morning. Entrants will NOT receive a package in the mail, as all RSP ordering is to be done online.
    FYI, according to disneygallery.com, "An RSP brochure will be mailed to registered event Guests in early June." BTW, the deadline for the RSP is June 19, 2005.

• Lovin' Life!

I'm sorry to have to miss this event...I love the frame (#23)...!
    ....it all began with a Mouse...

• Hiding from the Sheeple

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    FYI, according to disneygallery.com, "An RSP brochure will be mailed to registered event Guests in early June." BTW, the deadline for the RSP is June 19, 2005.
    Cstephens,

I do not believe that Circarama is entirely wrong about entrants not receiving a package in the mail. Walt Disney Event Services seems to be providing conflicting information. The email sent to event participants says:

Quote Originally Posted by WDES
    The RSP for Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories will only be available online. This system allows event attendees 24-hour access, along with automatic confirmation of receipt of requested merchandise selections, once your entry is submitted. There will no longer be a need to fax or call to obtain confirmation.
    The email goes on to state:

Quote Originally Posted by WDES
    To participate in the online RSP, please complete the following steps prior to June 19, 2005 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific via www.DisneyGallery.com. 1. Review the RSP guidelines and procedures before completing and/or submitting your event merchandise preferences. 2. View the merchandise assortment and be linked to the online RSP form in order to submit merchandise preferences.
    And yet the website does in fact say:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney gallery.com
    An RSP brochure will be mailed to registered event Guests in early June.
    At this point, I have no idea which of these statements is correct or if both may be correct (a brochure in the mail but all registration online). I do believe that WDES continues to send mixed or confusing signals to all event registrants. It is my opinion that if we have to debate or attempt to interpret their notices, than the fault lies with WDES for the obvious ambiguity of said notice.

• done

RSPs have been submitted online only for the last several events that I know of. As I recall, we got paper brochures in the mail for Indy and HMH 2004. I much prefer submitting the RSPs online since there's no need to fax or email and wonder if they got it. And with the drop-downs, the process is fairly easy.

Now I just have to figure out what we're going to ask for...

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    Now I just have to figure out what we're going to ask for...
    Ka-ching
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037