Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Prince Eric @ DLR

This is somewhat off topic, but if you're interested, Prince Eric plays unusually heavily in the new Disney On Ice production titled "Princess Wishes." He has quite a bit of on ice time WITHOUT Ariel during the Little Mermaid segment of the show.

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingdiva View Post
    I've actually heard from a castmember that there isn't enough of a demand for him to actually have him as a walkabout character.
    i think demand is one factor, but doesn't necessarily have much to do with it. otherwise, Jiminiy Crickett would get off his float, and you'd see a lot more Dwarfs running around.

on the flip side Chicken Little and Abigail were out pimpin' their movie weeks before it appeared in the theaters.
    a friend of Walt.

• Minion

ORDDU: Ummmm.....now you're all singing MY song. I just LOVE a gorgeous prince out running around. Of course my all time Favorite is a Prince of the African Jungles--Tarzan!! Give me my man in his loin cloth and I'll be sure to give him--

ORGOCH: --Not HERE ya won't go givin' him nothin', ya dirty tramp!! Now, git the @#$% outta here 'n leave these nice innocent ducklin's alone!

ORDDU: And just what makes you think they're so innocent, dear?

• Banned User

I know that for a fact that hes over at Tokyo Disney Sea's Mermaid Lagoon ,one of my friends that when she went to Tokyo last year she said that they met him and even his dog Max, they also have a Louie character too! So it seems that hes more in Tokyo than anywhere else. Although i do agree that they should have Prince Eric @ Ariels Grotto in DCA!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Prince Eric has a mullet!!!
    I love him (I had a friend that was going to be friends with him at WDW) but he has a mullet!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    I know I've been trying to meet Eric to. The last time I ask a CM she didn't even know who he was? He is the only Prince that I am missing to get all the Prince.
    I think Disney is to blame for this ever since they started to brand characters. Once they started to brand some of their characters, such as the princesses, Winnie the Pooh, and Tinkerbelle, a lot of other characters have gotten pushed to the side and are eventually forgotten about. Even Mickey Mouse and the Fab 5 get less of a push than the Princesses do. I think Prince Eric would become popular again if Disney started to give his character another push.

I also think that if the Little Mermaid ride was actually built, his character would be demanded once again.

• Basking in birthday love

When I saw Eric during the parade at MK, I thought a muskrat had died on his head. The wig is atrocious.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Banned User

I've never seen Prince Eric outside of a show but my friend swears he is an atmosphere character.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones View Post
    i think demand is one factor, but doesn't necessarily have much to do with it. otherwise, Jiminiy Crickett would get off his float, and you'd see a lot more Dwarfs running around.

on the flip side Chicken Little and Abigail were out pimpin' their movie weeks before it appeared in the theaters.
    I haven't seen Jiminy Cricket as an astmosphere character since I was a little kid, I wish he'd walk around!

• Shubisha

Who wants Eric when you can see sabastian! ;D

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    Who wants Eric when you can see sabastian! ;D

WOW... Creepy!!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Fastest Man Alive

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post

He's single ladies, and taking numbers

• aerinpegadrak/DQ's sis

The only live Eric I've ever seen was in a picture at the release party for TLM DVD. He took pictures with people that day. I don't know if it was DL or WDW, to be honest.

And he should walk around. I would die to have my pic with him...

• Queen Elsa

The reason why I have the characters in my character Hunt that are in parades and in Fantastmic is I know one of these days they will show up for meet and greet. Like for Exsmaple [ms]. Clarabelle Cow=The first time I ever saw her was in Fantasmic and now she is doing meet and greets over at Toon Town or when it's Christmas over at Thunder Range. Fairy Godmother. The first time seen her was in Parade of Dreams then all of a sudden I see her walking by the castle with Cinderella. So that's why I put them on my list and I just put a new one on there and that is Meet the Robinson characters.

• The Marvel Jedi

Whittier, California (just a half-hour from Disneyland)

To me, he's always been the best prince. He's got the most character and personality (Aladdin's got character, but I don't really consider him a prince). And those blue eyes with that dark hair......
    That's not saying very much. I find Eric dull personally. He is attractive though. He might be fun to look at.

No character will ever come close to the hotness of POD Tarzan though and you all know it!
    Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast