Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

"Couples" Meeting?

My wife and I enjoy Disneyland togeather almost every other week. Her and I have some single friends we sometimes go with, but my wife and I were talking one day. We dont have any couple/married friends! There are single riders meets, but would anyone be interested in a couples meet? We dont have kids yet, so no worries about that. So I was thinking this would be a good way to find friends!

Her and I plan on going next Sunday. We like to take Disneyland and DCA slow, and enjoy the park. So if your a rusher, I dont think it would be a good fit. We are both very friendly.

So if you and your significant other is interested in meeting some new friends, lets hear from you! Anyone interested?

if your still intrested in oct. my wife and i would be intrested!! we want to see almost everything so we'll take our time through both parks!!
    wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
    00 off property with future wife
    00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
    01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
    02 off property with inlaws
    03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
    06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

• All you need is LOVE

Wow what fun

• Minion

I think we can do something in October. We have AP's! =) Its always so much better going to the park with friends or other people. Talking in the lines with people makes time fly so much faster. Even Splash Mountian!!!

You going with just your wife, or also bringing the little cute little chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by gibbage
    I think we can do something in October. We have AP's! =) Its always so much better going to the park with friends or other people. Talking in the lines with people makes time fly so much faster. Even Splash Mountian!!!

You going with just your wife, or also bringing the little cute little chicken?
    just the wife for the last weekend in oct. quick question for you does your AP get you into WDW also?

• Minion

My husband and I are always looking for other couples to meet as well. Unfortunately we only go to the park on Thurs or Fri as he works weekend nights (hopefully not much longer!!!!)

And for Disney 24/7's question...our APs are only good for DL/DCA. I don't think they sell APs like that yet. I do know Busch parks have something like that...I think.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disney24/7
    just the wife for the last weekend in oct. quick question for you does your AP get you into WDW also?
    No. Also Florida is a bit of a drive I have yet to go to Disneworld. Would love it one day!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
    My husband and I are always looking for other couples to meet as well. Unfortunately we only go to the park on Thurs or Fri as he works weekend nights (hopefully not much longer!!!!)

And for Disney 24/7's question...our APs are only good for DL/DCA. I don't think they sell APs like that yet. I do know Busch parks have something like that...I think.
    Jenny and I have gone on Friday nights. Unfortunatly, we get off of work late, and live in LA. So we get into the park around 8-8:30.

i really am suprised that the premium annuals don't get you into all the parks

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by disney24/7
    i really am suprised that the premium annuals don't get you into all the parks

Each resort (WDW & DL) has their own annual passes. The premium pass for DL is $325 (I think) I'm sure if there was a pass for all the resorts it would be tons of $$$$

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    Each resort (WDW & DL) has their own annual passes. The premium pass for DL is $325 (I think) I'm sure if there was a pass for all the resorts it would be tons of $$$$
    I'm sure they have thought of that too but it just seems a little too much to offer.

• Minion

Jenny and I have gone on Friday nights. Unfortunatly, we get off of work late, and live in LA. So we get into the park around 8-8:30.
    If my husband's work schedule changes and I start working again (cross fingers) we will be going weekends again. As for fridays, we are there around 5 or 6..it all depends how good the little ones are behaving. I'm not sure when we'll be there next but it would be so cool to have a meet like this for couples. All our friends are still single.

• Quality not quantity

would anyone be interested in a couples meet?
    if your still intrested in oct.
    Unfortunately we only go to the park on Thurs or Fri
    Unfortunatly, we get off of work late, and live in LA.
    it all depends how good the little ones are behaving.
    And I believe you will begin to see why "couples meets" are a lot more challenging to arrange than singles meets.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner
    And I believe you will begin to see why "couples meets" are a lot more challenging to arrange than singles meets.
    Its not like we all must meet at the same time. We go when we can, and if another couple or two are there, then we can meet up! Thats my idea anyways. No big gathering or firt time scedual. Those tend to be less fun then small groups.

I and my wife plan on going this Sunday. If there are anyone who would like to meet us and hang out, great! Lets not try to structure this too much. Kinda takes the point out of it.

• Quality not quantity

Its not like we all must meet at the same time. We go when we can, and if another couple or two are there, then we can meet up! Thats my idea anyways. No big gathering or firt time scedual. Those tend to be less fun then small groups.

I and my wife plan on going this Sunday. If there are anyone who would like to meet us and hang out, great! Lets not try to structure this too much. Kinda takes the point out of it.
    Inspired by, but totally off track from your post...

I wonder if there is a way for MiceChat folks to meet while in the park without pre-arranging it. Some method where you could just show up whenever and figure out who's in the park at that moment and looking to pal around a bit. Hummm, you could go:

low tech: General rule to check in at the partners statue at 10, 12, and 4 if you are looking.

Hi tech: Text message to global site with current location and contact info

Humm, I don't think either option is all that great but as a thought exercise it is interesting.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast