Thread: Annual Passes

• One weird cookie...

Annual Passes

If I was to purchase a deluxe pass online... How does it work? I would purchase now then go to the park to get photos etc...

I'm planning two trips this year and figure this is the best thing to do but not sure on how long it takes etc...

Any information?

Re: Annual Passes

Purchase it when you go to the park. That way you can get it all done in one shot. Truuuuust me, the pass is good from the day you buy it. So say you bought it todat, it would be good untill this day of next year. you are better off waiting untill you go then purchasing it =D
    Each emotion is a different flavor. What flavor do you like?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I bought mine online before I went to the park. I think it saves you a lot of time to do it that way! I already had my pass when I got there, all I had to do was go to the Bank on Main Street and have my photo done and my actual AP made. Why stand in line twice when you can stand in line once!! It doesn't become activated until the day you walk through the gate at Disneyland, so you get your full year out of it.

I don't remember how long it took to get the pass in the mail, I think they reccomend 2 weeks but I got mine a lot faster than that.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Wished I lived closer....

When we got ours we got in line only 2 people in front of us & we got it all done and my friend was getting hers too & we walked out with our AP's we didn't have to stand in line twice.

• Now 40% less bitter!

I have a question. If you have a pass, do you get discounts when you buy day passes for other people? If so, does the discount increase, depending on what level AP you have? I looked on Disneyland's site, and they don't have anything about that on there, but I used to have one and I thought you used to be able to.
    Oo-de-lally!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    I have a question. If you have a pass, do you get discounts when you buy day passes for other people? If so, does the discount increase, depending on what level AP you have? I looked on Disneyland's site, and they don't have anything about that on there, but I used to have one and I thought you used to be able to.
    There is no discount for day pass.

you must log in as AP member to see the discount on your AP next year.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by MaiRulzYou View Post
    Purchase it when you go to the park. That way you can get it all done in one shot. Truuuuust me, the pass is good from the day you buy it. So say you bought it todat, it would be good untill this day of next year. you are better off waiting untill you go then purchasing it =D
    actually when we got our APs via online purchase they didn't take effect until the first day we actually used them, not the day we bought them
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    No discounts on passes. But, on occasion, during slow periods, they do offer "Bring a Friend", where you can buy 2 day park hoppers cheaper. Just watch the AP site.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• One weird cookie...

Does anyone know this discount you get with the annual passes for the disneyland hotels?

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheveyman View Post
    Does anyone know this discount you get with the annual passes for the disneyland hotels?
    i think it's 10% off, but during certain times they offer better discounts. We stayed at the DLH for $89.00 and GCH for $169.00 with AP discounts...just keep an a on the disney website.

• One weird cookie...

We are going down in August / September and then driving down sometime in November... Is that a good time for it?

• no flash photography...

this is what the website says

"Special rates, like "AP Nights," available for all Annual Passholders Call (714) 956-MICKEY† for rates & availability"

• Progressive Disneylander

I bought my AP online and picked it up at the ticket window a few weeks later. It doesn't activate until you pick it up so you don't have to worry about missing out on the time between ordering and getting it.

If I remember correctly, it said that you needed to bring the printout of your order and the credit card that you ordered with. I accidently left the printout at my hotel, but they still were able to print up my AP with just my credit card.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

FYI, MouseSavers.com does a good job of keeping track of all the discounts on Disney owned hotels, including the special AP rates.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com