• My cuties!

Eisner on Mark & Brian

I heard that Eisner is going to be on Mark & Brian (KLOS or KGON if you are in the Portland, OR area) tomorrow (6/7) morning. Not sure what time he'll be on....

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    Poor guys. I Know i wouldn't want him on me.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    Poor guys. I Know i wouldn't want him on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    We get Mark & Brian in Sacto. Will it be the same day?
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

241 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
    What a boring interview. Supposed to be about the new book but in the 3.5 minutes (may have been longer but seemed very short), Mark & Brian tried to get a few giggles out of him, talk about camping/book, his plans when he leaves etc. Very monotone, very cut and dried pat answers. Never even mentioned who they were (not even sure he knew who they were), or said thanks for the great job you do or acknowledged them, said goodbye and hung up.
    Last edited by cobblestoneC35/125; 06-08-2005 at 08:48 AM.
    Namaste

...I'm not old, I'm just older...bonjovi

• Puppy Cuddles

Thanks for the report on the interview, Cobblestone.

DOesn't surprise me at all. The guy's always exuded an air of "Too cool for school." He figured let's get some free ads with all our affiliates and get it over with all quick like. And as for acknowleging who they were, my cousin met the man at least four times when she was a CM, and every single time she went up to him, he looked everywhere but AT HER. Now, she was DL management, but still obviously way beneath his notice.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

I heard their response on Friday to having him on the show. Mark almost let out an audible laugh as if to say "what the heck is he going to be on for?!?" I'm glad I ended up missing nothing special.
    Jim Disney
    [Link to unauthorized site removed].net

• My cuties!

What time was he on? I started listening a little before 8 and missed him. Sounds like I didn't miss much!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    He is about as interesting as a rock- did anyone listen to the Disneyland podcasts from last month? The guy interviewed all kinds of people connected with the park and they were all interesting and engaging. Then when he asked Eisner a few questions, well, the guy was a total jackass- everyone else took the interviews very seriously and Eisner acted like he was too important to talk to anyone. I seriously hate that guy.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Eisner was on the Sean Hannity radio show yesterday. I caught about 5 minutes of it before I had to turn the dial. All Hannity was doing was blowing roses up Eisner's a$$. It made me sick.
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

• The answer is 42

He's making the rounds touting that book. I actually live in the Washington DC Metro region & Eisner was on the local ABC FM station (WRQX) out here yesterday morning with basically the same boring interview it sounds like he gave M&B.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side & a light side and it binds the Universe together.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom
    I heard that Eisner is going to be on Mark & Brian (KLOS or KGON if you are in the Portland, OR area) tomorrow (6/7) morning. Not sure what time he'll be on....
    They took off M&B on the air up here in the Montery Bay. I miss them so much. Used to listen to them on KLOS the day they started in L.A. They had become pretty tame after Disney bought them though. The did some really funny stuff in the parks though. Egg drop from the Skyway (When it was still there) One person dropped an egg and their partner down below had to catch the egg unbroken. The Teacup puke contest. Each contestant had to eat 5 hot dogs then get on the teacups after the ride was over they had to eat two more and get back on. First to puke won.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

241 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
    They are the best (in IMHO-way better than the other two locals and the Rick Dees replacement )even tho they had to change their format since bought by ABC. I loved when they used to go out in the Mark&BrianMobile with ElvisBob. Being an old rocker I too, have listened to them since day one. They just got done interviewing Vanilla Ice for the new "Hit Me Baby One More Time Show" he is going to be one tomorrow -what a sell out, guess ol' Ice needs a paycheck. Since the harda$$ rapper/hip hop career isn't going well, he has stooped to Surreal Life and now this show. Ice said he was counsled by Ron Jeremy (Hello?) and said that he should embrace his past...
    Namaste

...I'm not old, I'm just older...bonjovi

He was on with Paul Linnman on 1190 KEX in Portland. I didn't listen to the interview, don't really care what he has to say.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."