• One weird cookie...

Quality Inn & Suites - which hotel is it...

On google.com... Which hotel is the Quality Inn & Suites... Is it the one directly behind the Macdonalds? The extremely long one... or is it on the north side of South Manchester?

Any comments about the hotel?

We usually stay at Carousel but doing a budget trip this year...

• I have returned !!

Re: Quality Inn & Suites - which hotel is it...

best place to figure out your accomodations ( any accomodations) is Trip Advisor.. I dont own stock in the company... so it is a suggestion from a fellow traveler..
    here is the linkie for Q. I and S. in Anaheim.. TripAdvisor should link to a map to this hotel for you as well..

Clickety Click Here

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
    next trip?? Dec 2007

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

You can see where the different hotels are at this link:

http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/D...ndLinkMap.html

• Big Kid

It has gone by several names in the past few years. The Penny Sleeper Inn, The Villager Inn, and now, Quality Inn.
    You can see my scathing review here: http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/VillagerInnlink.html

It had been a while since I stayed there, and after it changed to Quality Inn, I noticed they had spruced the place up a bit, so I stopped in and asked to see a room. It appears to me that the same guy runs this run-down hotel, he just changes the chain name every few years. When it changed to Quality Inn, they painted the outside, added stucco and some decor, but when I checked out the room, it looked the same as they always were, like something from the Bates Motel. Trust me, you do NOT want to stay here!

You can use my Disneyland Linkmap to compare rates all around the Disneyland Resort in just a few minutes. There's a review section too.

I go to Disneyland a lot and I stay at the Del Sol Inn often. It's clean, close, and they usually has the best rates, but don't let that scare you. Everything (pool, jacuzzi, continental breakfast) is less crowded because the Del Sol Inn is so small. They only have 60 rooms, compared to 130 or more at comparable places. The Desert Inn & Suites is right next door and comparable, but much larger, with an indoor pool and spa. These are two of the closest hotels to the Disneyland entrance and they've consistantly got the lowest rates.

As for a Gem that makes it worth using a shuttle....The Hotel Menage (formerly Holiday Inn: Anaheim at the Park) The rooms are nice, their rates are reasonable ( $68.00 in October), they have a Restaurant & Bar, Room service, and the reason I stay here often,
    ...a 24 Hour Pool and Spa! Every other Hotel/Motel in the area closes their pools at 10pm. I take a taxicab back from the resort so I don't have to deal with the shuttles at night, then I LOVE soaking in the Spa after a long day on my feet.

I hope this helps.

• One weird cookie...

I've stayed at...

Desert Inn and Suites - Very long agooooooo
    Carousel Inn - My favorite hotel stayed 3 times now...
    Super 8 on Katella - Not bad, very cheap continantal
    Candy Cane Inn - Ok... Kinda not my style...

Just looking for a cheap hotel with no bugs... August 28 till Sept 5...

• One weird cookie...

Or should I wait until my annual pass comes before booking... Is there any rates with that or how much do you get off at Disneyland hotel

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Sheveyman View Post
    Or should I wait until my annual pass comes before booking... Is there any rates with that or how much do you get off at Disneyland hotel
    10% off the rate.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

iVe stayed at the Quality Inn two times. Everytime i book a trip to the resort i now stay there. It a basic room, nothing fancy. But do you really go to Disneyland to stay in the room?

My last stay there was on Feb 15-20th
    The whole stay was only $243! TRY TO BEAT THAT!

ITs cheap
    Decent
    Close to the resort

No shuttle, but your right next to the park (near Howard Johnsons)

hope that helps!

That being mentioned i have read the review and agree that the rooms are small, if traveling with kids this is not the place.

I was told prior to my first visit in October that the rooms were renovated. On both of my visits i saw no peeling wallpaper, Roach motels, and the carpet was fine.

Maybe I just got lucky...two seperate times...

• Lincoln and Julie!!!

There are two Quality Inn Hotels. There is one on Manchester Ave (it is not the big one behind McDonald's), and there is one further down Harbor Blvd. We have stayed at the one on Manchester before and after its rennovation. It's much nicer now, the rooms are good, we have never come accross any bugs! Also it has a fairly generous continental b-fast (make your own waffles). Three main reasons why we continue to stay there: 1. it's affordable 2. the walk is short 3. the rooms are clean/good.

Good luck with planning your trip and if you do stay at this hotel, make sure you know which location you're booking for! We have accidentally made reservations for the wrong one!