Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Will Snow White's Scary Adventures ever have a real ending?

Ride-through portions of attractions should be reserved for rising action, climax, and falling action while expositions and resolutions are handled in the walk-through portions. So, when guests leave the mine car, Snow White should still be dead. Then, on foot, guests can find the princess in the glass coffin before the prince finally awakens her.

• It's all nonsense

Too much of the time on Snow White is spent in the Queen's dungeon. If they condenced that part and extended the end it would fit. Of course this will never happen, but oh well. I think these quirky details are cool because they make DLs ride unique.

At least Snow White kind of follows the story in order. Alice has the mad tea party at the end which doesn't make sense. I know they wanted the ride to go out with a bang, but it's so out of order.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

...and the old lady gets struck by lightning and dies and they lived happily ever after the end let's find the churro cart--short attention-span theater--my kinda ride.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    At least Snow White kind of follows the story in order. Alice has the mad tea party at the end which doesn't make sense. I know they wanted the ride to go out with a bang, but it's so out of order.
    But that's not the way it always was, didn't they add that entire scene and show building in the 1984 renovation?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Fireworks Finatic!

Snow White reminds me of when you're writing something on a paper and you want to fit it on one line. Well when you get the the end of the line, you have to start cramming it in with smaller letters to make it fit. It's like they got to the end of making the Snow White ride, and ran out of room. So just ended it with a painting on the wall. Always bugs me when I ride. Maybe one of these days they will be able to update it somehow. If they could add one more room perhaps, just to soften the ending.

• Iron-Clad Allie

That witch is one bad apple. She dominates the ride and is constantly popping up and scaring people...especially the little buggers. Wonder if there is a whip in the dungeon that I can latch onto, and give her a lickin'. She'd probably like it.

The end hits you so abruptly in the face, no wonder most everyone misses her falling. She never dies though, cause she's always there at the end falling everytime you ride. She must land on a trampoline and bounce back up when nobody is looking.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Awaken the spirits

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    I just think it's funny that there's the scene of the dwarves on the steps and the wicked witch at the top...and then, "They lived happily ever after"
    lol I think it's hilarious too! I always laugh out loud at it. It builds all this suspense and you think the dwarves are going to die and everything, and then all of a sudden... "And they lived happily ever after!" It's as if they were in a hurry to get the ride open and forgot to put an extra scene. It's like that Seinfeld episode.. there were these dwarves and a witch and yadda yadda yadda they lived happily ever after.

I like going on the rides.
    "See, I didn't get the name Bad Billy Pratt for nothing."

• Disnoid

yeah but in the movie all that happens afterwards is the dwarfs are sad, the prince kisses her, and they leave.

The ending that's annoying me is Pinocchio. At the end of the ride he's still a wooden puppet. Does this bother anyone else?
    We are now under way and proceeding on a course that will take us on a voyage of exploration through liquid space.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123