Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Goofy

Re: My day alone to disneyland

yeah I do enjoy the music around the park so relexing and very Imaginating.

• rebmeM roinuJ

yeah ive also never gone by myself. i think id feel weird, like i always go with at least one other person. id feel naked in a sense.

• Goofy

I wonder if there is someone that would like to go with me. It would be nice chat and to meet some one as well.

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

I VERY much enjoy being there by myself. I have done it many times. Just checking out the details, doing what I want-when I want, shopping and taking pictures. I also love being with friends and family, but it really is worth it alone when your a huge Disney fan (like we all are) and taking it all in.

• Producer Extraordinaire

i'm considering going alone today, Monday 3/19, but i'm hesitant. i have an AP with parking and everything and it's totally going to waste. i tried to find people on craigslist who wanted to go so i wouldn't have to go alone.

OH MY! i know the whole "alcohol in DCA" issue brings out some rather conservative opinions, but the craigslist posts would stun and disgust most everyone. that's a whole separate issue though.

so yeah, if anyone else is going tomorrow, give me a holler.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

It's funny ... most of my trips to the DLR now are alone, even if it is to meet up with MiceChatters at some point. I have gone to the park alone many times over the years.

I do get funny looks from people when I stop to take pictures of things they never even notice...like signs, upper window signs on Main Street, little things that I like to include like most other trip reporters here.

The weirdest look I got was from other guys in one of the mens restrooms. I just had to get a picture of that "instructions for hand-washing" sign.

A bit harder to explain was when I was outside the ladies room of the NOS train station area, looking for the right angle of the very artistic "ladies" sign there...I was only taking pictures of the sign, ladies...

Sometimes it feels lonely when I'm at the park alone. But most of the time it's nice...I recommend that anyone at least try it - escpecially when you want to look for the small details that make Disneyland the one and only.

-Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I never feel alone. I think that perhaps it is because I am used to doing many things in my life by myself. Being by yourself at the park is a great opportunity to do some really interesting people watching.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I've been alone in the park a couple of times. Like Barbara I'm use to doing things alone so it doesn't bother me. I've gone to movies alone, dinner alone... sometimes its nice to have some "me" time to ponder ones own thoughts. When I was down in December I spend several hours alone in the park, just wandering around, taking pictures, enjoying the layed back time to just relax and absorb the atmosphere. I love going with friends and family, but I don't mind a bit of time to myself once in a while.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Goofy

yeah it is so worth it to see some of everything here and there. Im very happy that I bought the ap. Plus it feels like your walking in the steps that walt once took around the park which is very neat I even carried my sweater on my shoulder just like walt did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12