Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Goofy

Smile My day alone to disneyland

Hello everyone,

I just came from disneyland and I had a fun time. I went alone. Which was very fun. I rode a few rides mostly disneyland and dca. Sorry I did not take shots off the park. oh well. Anways I went to the disneygallery and saw the pictures of minnie as mona lisa and daisy as cinderella and king mickey and the gallery was amazing to watch I loved the paintings and lots of pirates merchandise as well.

The crowds were not bad at all whew. The lines were just average waits. I did some walking on main street and went to see the mickey classic cartoons which I really enjoyed it so much. My clothing That I wore was a cacky brown pants and a green collar shirt filled with color line stripes. Just trying to Identify to see if one of you went to disneyland may have spotted me. Lol. Onto the rides, I rode indy first, pirates, Haunted mansion, Pooh ride and finally the question I always ask Mr toads wild ride, Now I can see why he goes to hades lol. Then I headed towards DCA and looked around the park which looks nice and cool and yep The Passport was way worthy big time. The final ride for me was the Tower of Terror the twightlight zone, In which I thought was very fun and the drop was very scary that I scream lol oh my goodness. It scared me but fun. The Animation building was beautiful and very fun oh wow.

Once Again Thank you Tracy you have been really supportive. I Thank you so much.

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: My day alone to disneyland

Sounds to me like you had a great day. I also go to the Park alone many times. That way you can do what you want, when you want. I love going to Disneyland in the morning before the big crowds settle in, then over to DCA for some fun, and then back to Disneyland for afternoon fun. I am glad you had a good time, but then you were at Disneyland so you had to have had a good time.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Minion

Glad you had a great trip and that the crowds worked out well for ya(hoping they are low thurs and next Wed, but doubtful)and glad that you decided on the AP. It is a great thing to have.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I think I have visited the resort about 5 or 6 times alone........and it's really enjoyable.

Glad you had a nice time.

• n/a

Wink Re: My day alone to disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by rex22 View Post

I rode a few rides mostly disneyland and dca.
    When I go on rides there it's mostly at Disneyland and DCA as well. DTD's bench just doesn't give me the thrills that I need, and talk about a total lack of storyline.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• Haunted Mansion Fanatic

One of my fondest memories of DL was the first time I went alone. I was 9 and was going with a YMCA sponsored trip. My girlfriend canceled at the last minute. Rather than telling my mom that my friend had canceled and risk losing the trip for myself, I just went along without saying a word. I had the best time taking my time to explore at my own pace. I never felt alone, but felt as though I was surrounded by tons and friends and was completely safe! Of course, this was in the early 80's.. I'd kill my daughter if she pulled a stunt like I did! lol
    Haunted Mansion Caretaker 2006

[youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/amRH05vuZ-c"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/amRH05vuZ-c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/amRH05vuZ-c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]

• Goofy

Lol I was screaming kinda like homer simpsons in the tower of terror.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I also enjoy going alone. Taking my time, sitting and watching people with my cup of coffee. Another thing is getting in on the single rider line on some rides. That's a diffident advantage right there. And, yes, that drop on the TOT of terror is really something!

• is on the rocks

Interesting perspective - I've never gone to DL/DCA alone. I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing your day.
    She did it!

i did the park alone for the first time ever last november. it was quite an enjoyable time! i got to go on all the rides i wanted to, and i didn't have to wait in long lines cuz i was a SINGLE RIDER!!! w00t!!

its a lot less stressful going alone. u can do what you want, at your own pace and take all the pictures you want.
    kingdom hearts <3er

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Yay success!
    and you braved Tower of Terror by yourseld! GREAT JOB!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Koubu Pilot

I've spent a few hours alone at the parks the last trip (and an entire day alone the trip before that). As much as DL is meant to be enjoyed with people, a little "me" time is good, too.

• Goofy

your welcome spidergrrl.

• Grim Grinning Ghost

It really is nice sometimes to go by yourself. I haven't done it in a long time, but loved it because you pick up on little things that you would have missed with a large group such as how the music changes between lands and such. Not to mention that extra magical feeling it gives you as you just soak it all in

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

It is very nice to go alone. I do it a lot, after work if I don't have to be home right away. The perfect stress reliever!

But here is a warning. The last time I went I was hanging out near Plaza Gardens, looking out at the hub. Then the gears in my head started spinning... and I started noticing many things I would have normally glossed over if I was distracted by being there with someone else! But that also is a good thing. You will be amazed by all the little details that normally would have gone un-noticed...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast